Pep Guardiola

Morten

He plans to be at City for years and years and build a club left with idenyity the way Cruyff left one at Barca.

Any dreams of him coming back to Barca in any capacity is years away and obviously wont be as manager.

Can you really build an identity out of Man City?
Its a club of mercenaries and oil money.

JamDav1982

Doubt he'll stay more than 4 years max.

Then he'll go on and coach some NT and retire.

His plan as of now is to stay longer than that and try to leave his imprint on club as Cruyff did at Barca.

Unless something goes badly wrong he will be there a lot longer than was at Barca and Bayern.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
you are like russian retiree who thinks if communist party comes back to power he can afford vodka and sausage every day.

Okay.

If you believe he isn't a better manager than everyone we've had since then that's your opinion.

Not sure what else I'm supposed to take from your analogy unless you want to explain it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nothing can become great unless the one sitting on top of the hierarchy decide to hire competent people or become competent themselves.

Pep is quite a demanding person and would not be back unless he has his ways. Hopefully Valverde will show himself to be demanding too, but in a good way and not request average players or changes...

Windhook

I like what he did at Man City this summer. What I saw last season at moments was total chaos in City's game, I asked myself at times is that really Pep's style. Apparently it wasn't, he sold some of the old guards and bought quality players that are close to his philosophy. We see the results - 3.6 goals average per game so far in 2017/18. I'm confident Man City will win the Premier League this season and will reach 1/4 final at least in CL. I certainly hope Barcelona to not face Pep in 1/4 finals. Somehow I can't stand it.

El Flaco

[tw]933371778138697728[/tw]

[tw]933385858534612992[/tw]

[tw]934123773934043136[/tw]

[tw]934124839211806721[/tw]

[tw]934125444089212928[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans