Pep Guardiola

jamrock

I love me some pep, but if he signs Sanchez on top of all he already as, it would be a ugly move, if he doesn't totally run away with the epl & make the club final. He would have dropped a level in my eyes, I mean how much players does 1 team need?.

I love me some pep, but if he signs Sanchez on top of all he already as, it would be a ugly move, if he doesn't totally run away with the epl & make the club final. He would have dropped a level in my eyes, I mean how much players does 1 team need?.

Thank God you stopped worshipping Pep: I believe masters like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets took Pep's aura to a higher level than he deserves.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I bet this is going to spark some controversy...

[tw]910477451335217153[/tw]

Yeah. Some body who didn't bother to visit his best friend on the dying bed because he had bad blood with the ex-employee now bothers to help the very same ex-employee!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Being Catalan obviously doesn't mean you deeply care for Barca. Now that socis proved it in failing to fill the signatures I am more easily coming to terms with Pep's "betrayal".

JamDav1982

He plans to be at City for years and years and build a club left with idenyity the way Cruyff left one at Barca.

Any dreams of him coming back to Barca in any capacity is years away and obviously wont be as manager.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He plans to be at City for years and years and build a club left with idenyity the way Cruyff left one at Barca.

Any dreams of him coming back to Barca in any capacity is years away and obviously wont be as manager.

Doubt he'll stay more than 4 years max.

Then he'll go on and coach some NT and retire.

Home of Barca Fans