Pep Guardiola

BarcaOG

Banned
Thanks for sharing these El Flaco. That first interview was actually worth the 29-minute length. Pep I thought was very candid and open--unlike his press conferences in England in which he comes off as an asshole.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So much for pep to school English teams, this guy is as done as the barca's 4-3-3 tiki taka magic. Need to improve, otherwise will get sacked next season.

BenRobbins

He spent 170 million in the summer on top of a squad that already had a fair few decent players there...

The team has issues put if you are adding to a team with the like of Aguero, Kelechi, KDB, Silva, Nasri, Sterling, Fernandinho, Kompany, Otamendi, Hart etc you would expect a lot more.

Big, Big game on Thursday night.

meh, he hasn't helped himself in things he's done, but he'll be fine. City had a goal disallowed that was a wrong call, a PK not given and hit the post twice. City have hit the post most this season 19 times in all competition, so Pep was right they ave issues in both boxes.

MIXA

I know that he will not leave City, but sometimes I wish that he would just come back for Messi's last few years. Barca is the only club where his ideas would work perfectly and that's because all the youth here are groomed to Pep's style of play. Barca is perfect for Pep and Pep is perfect for Barca.

Morten

I know that he will not leave City, but sometimes I wish that he would just come back for Messi's last few years. Barca is the only club where his ideas would work perfectly and that's because all the youth here are groomed to Pep's style of play. Barca is perfect for Pep and Pep is perfect for Barca.

Tbf, any coach is "perfect" for Barca, we are talking about a team that won the league one year without a coach. Just tell the players to play how they want to and you are guaranteed a double/treble just about every year, thats how easy it is to "coach" Barca.

Home of Barca Fans