Pep Guardiola

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think he'll most probably work with La Masia when he does return. Less stressful, and coaching young players is what he loves and prefers.

Very possible, he remarked on this even around the time of his initial departure. Head up La Masia really

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So does Barcelona, at the very least

Neymar - Who knows how much he actually cost the club, anywhere from €57-100 million
Suarez - €74 million
Paco - €30 million
Gomes - €35 million
Rakitic - €17 million
Arda - €34 million
Vidal - €18 million
Digne - €17 million
Umtiti - €25 million
Ter Stegen - €12 million
C. Bravo - €12 million
D.Suarez - €3 million

:lol: @ dragging in the club to defend somebody, how much so ever he might have contributed to the club!

And may be you should consider distributing the transaction into 3 years if you really want to fairly compare the club to Pep

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
:lol: @ dragging in the club to defend somebody, how much so ever he might have contributed to the club!

And may be you should consider distributing the transaction into 3 years if you really want to fairly compare the club to Pep

Funnier still is trying to distinguish what the board/coach does, since Pep doesn't write the checks

The reality, which seemed difficult for you to conclude, is that the squads Pep coached (Especially while at Barcelona) were cheaper than that currently under Lucho. Further, we are closer to the RM model of football than what Cruyff/Pep envisioned for the club. Splitting it over even 2-3 years would be irrelevant since all of those figures represent the current expenditures of the squad at present.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No Barca return for Pep

Pep's dad, Valenti, for Cadena Ser:

'Return to Barcelona? To do what, work as a ball boy?'
'I really don't see him there either as president or on the bench. His time with Barca has come and gone, I don't think he would do well in going back.
'At the very least, I think we can rule out him coming back as coach.'

ini4ever

Pep: "I never called Messi, Neymar, Suarez nor Busquets. Nobody. With ter Stegen, I knew he wasn't happy not playing, but we signed Bravo."
Pep Guardiola: "I didn't call any (Barça) payers on the phone (to sign them this summer)" #fcblive [sport]
Pep: "People that publish these rumours) have a good relationship with Bartomeu. Maybe ask him"

Devils

What did Barto do? And Sport isnt Gruppo Goddo, that's MD, right?

There were rumours a few weeks ago in Sport (I think it was Sport) that City had tried to open talks with MSN, Busi and MAtS in the summer.

Pep was asked about it today and indirectly stated that it was Barto feeding the press bullshit as he has never tried to sign MSN or Busi. He did admit there was interest in MAtS though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A lot of politics in Barça - different factions

Some journalists indeed do not like Pep. Some hate him and try to disregard even what he did here.

But that's how it is, and how it'll be with Lucho too, and in fact already is.

Chong Li

What did Barto do? And Sport isnt Gruppo Goddo, that's MD, right?

If I remember correctly the original "story" about Pep wanting to sign Busi, Messi, Ney and Suarez this summer was in MD about 3 days ago.

Of course it wasn't Barto personally who leaked these rumours, but Santi Nolla (MD director) is a well know Bartosell supporter and Pep-hater.

Home of Barca Fans