Pep Guardiola

barcafan161

Given how much we have spent this summer we can't really have a go at teams spending big money. We spent what 80 million on gomes and paco?

Devils

We spent about 90m net through our sales and buying Andre/Paco/Umtiti/Suarez/Jasper/Digne

I would definitely say we had the best transfer window out of any team in Europe.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Need to make his team play and compete. He's a great coach, don't get me wrong, but only when given ample talent or money to assemble a team to his wishes.

Ekul

Need to make his team play and compete. He's a great coach, don't get me wrong, but only when given ample talent or money to assemble a team to his wishes.

What about when he sorted out the disaster that was Barca B in 2007/08?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pep needs 200 million more I guess.

So does Barcelona, at the very least

Neymar - Who knows how much he actually cost the club, anywhere from €57-100 million
Suarez - €74 million
Paco - €30 million
Gomes - €35 million
Rakitic - €17 million
Arda - €34 million
Vidal - €18 million
Digne - €17 million
Umtiti - €25 million
Ter Stegen - €12 million
C. Bravo - €12 million
D.Suarez - €3 million

Bardh

Great start to the season with City! And they are playing very good football. It will be a big challenge to play against him in the CL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Unfortunately I think Pep might not come back.

After City it might be Italy and after that, a NT for sure. But then again...Who knows with a guy like Pep. 6 years forward he might retire if he feels that way.

Perhaps for the best with the expectations on him.

Last edited:

Ekul

Only thing certain is that he will return, just a question of when & in what capacity

I think he'll most probably work with La Masia when he does return. Less stressful, and coaching young players is what he loves and prefers.

Home of Barca Fans