Pep Guardiola

maz

I walk the line
:lol: its just the way u put it in quotation marks. It made it seem like an innuendo.

maz

I walk the line
Apparantly he is gay. Im not sure if its true or not. If he is it makes him that little bit cooler. I mean..he actually dresses well because he has fashion sense not because he copies the magazines. I love pep.

If i had to i would..

He used to play very well at the back. Hitting the long balls. Did he ever play in the hole?

Lol sorry..enough of that.

Evil

Shabazz
Apparantly he is gay. Im not sure if its true or not. If he is it makes him that little bit cooler. I mean..he actually dresses well because he has fashion sense not because he copies the magazines. I love pep.

If i had to i would..

He used to play very well at the back. Hitting the long balls. Did he ever play in the hole?

Lol sorry..enough of that.

:lol: First Eto'o, then Keita, Yaya Touré and now maz .. Is Pep really that attractive ? Man this is sick, I shouldn't even be saying this :lol:

Evil

Shabazz
He´s always angry or giving instructions .. I prefer someone like this, I remember last year against Mallorca I think we were up two, then lost by 3 goals .. Frank was just sitting and drinking water with eash goal they scored, no reaction at all ...

maz

I walk the line
Does anyone have any idea who he was talking to when rafa scored the freekick? He celebrated then quickly reacted as if he remembered something and clicked his fingers at someone on the bench and seemed to point at rafa or the pitch or something. It seemed as if he was saying "thats how u take a freekick".

Evil

Shabazz
Right after the freekick went it, then put the camera on Guardiola and he was in a deep conversation with someone behind him, don´t know what was going on ...

maz

I walk the line
The tv stations should do pep mic. Where they attach a microphone to pep and we can press the red button and listen to what he is saying throughout the match.

Maybe he was saying "cáceres u should style your hair so it is more like rafa's".

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Poor Caceres. Strangely, being a gay icon didn`t help him with Pep.
Or maybe he`s keeping him fresh for something else?

Evil

Shabazz
Bojan you sicko !!! :laugh:

I´m thinking since Piqué and Márquez can´t play against Sporting it´ll be useless to rest them and start Cáceres, I´m 100% sure he will start against Sporting - we don't have any other options.

Man I don't know if it's just me, but Pep makes me laugh my ass off every match :p His hand motions and instructions are crazy, it's like he's going into some sort of rage or something :laugh:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There`s no place for 2 gay icons. Pep knows it and thats why he`s keeping Caceres in the dark :)

Home of Barca Fans