Pep Guardiola

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
When I think of the 90's, Oasis is always playing in the background.
Never though this could ever happen, Noel and Pep, both great artist in their field:

I thought they support Liverpool like Floyd?

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
doubtful--noone's reputation is beyond question. already many of his critics argue that because he did not win the CL with bayern he failed there. surely he will lose face if city does not win something or falls behind Chelsea or United
Win? Genius job to bring City up from the deep shit that they were in!

Not do very well? Well, he is helpless. Do you remember the team that he took over!? It's an impossible job!

Alik

say what you will about pep, but city is surely his biggest challenge yet. even with the money, he does not command a world class squad like he did at barca and bayern. nothing about city guarantees pep success domestically and even less in europe.

I think he will be judged according to different standards. A season with Bayern has been considered by many a failure if no champions league title is won. Whilst I think the main focus with City will be on him winning the domestic title.

I don't think winning the Premier League with City will much harder, if at all, than winning the CL with Bayern. Pep knows how to get consistent results in the league, so I think he will be successful.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
When I think of the 90's, Oasis is always playing in the background.
Never though this could ever happen, Noel and Pep, both great artist in their field:

Switched off when he said Ancelotti and Simeone are the only two top managers not in the premier league :lucho:

gasgas

Treble and then a double in his first 2 seasons in charge not enough to be considered a top manager?

2 more seasons at Barca or other top team and he enters that category for me.
2 seasons in a top team aint enough for me, same with Guardiola too

Home of Barca Fans