Pep Guardiola

opjeoff

Will be difficult with this City team though. In my eyes, they are by far the worst team he has coached in his career bar Barcelona B. Plus City doesnt have the pull Bayern and Barca do. They do have money though

NotInHere

Lucky? You make it sound like he was the Douglas of the 2008-2012 era. :lol: I'm pretty sure he had something to do with the success they achieved. And on the basis of that success he's now a high profile manager.
He just has insane power for a manager I feel like, it comes with the territory I guess since he was part of that historic Barcelona, it's no surprise he wasn't able to achieve what he did in barca with Munich, the players he had in barca were from another galaxy imo

Pablo Escobar

He left Bayern when Borussia is on a selling spree, could've actually concentrated on the UCL this year much more.

Goes to City when United are on a shopping spree.

Argh :arda:

Devils

Cringe at those videos.

Everything about City is just so cringeworthy. Still can't believe Guardiola signed for that stupid club.

BarcaOG

Banned
say what you will about pep, but city is surely his biggest challenge yet. even with the money, he does not command a world class squad like he did at barca and bayern. nothing about city guarantees pep success domestically and even less in europe.

dakt

When I think of the 90's, Oasis is always playing in the background.
Never though this could ever happen, Noel and Pep, both great artist in their field:

BarcaOG

Banned
Sure the domestic success is not guaranteed.... But his reputation will stay untarnished!

doubtful--noone's reputation is beyond question. already many of his critics argue that because he did not win the CL with bayern he failed there. surely he will lose face if city does not win something or falls behind Chelsea or United

Home of Barca Fans