Pep Guardiola

Galning

City? Common.. That artificial club with limitless resources ahead of genuine club like Atleti?
Like or hate his style, I think Cholo deserved to win Champions League.

Rather City than Atlético, definitely. This is just a choice between 4 lesser "evils", if you can call it this way.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why?

Bayern has arguably been a bigger European rival to us in the past 4 years than Atletico. If they win, they will also have 1 more CL title than Barca. A lot of team fans care about statistics like that.

I'm fine with Man City or Atletico winning it, it will also benefit our league greatly.

Exactly. And Bayern already has a treble, winning the cl will give them another treble, equalling us. Also, considering how easy it is for Bayern to win the domestic double in the coming years, winning the cl will just give them too much laurels, in my opinion.

Atletico or City please.

BarcaOG

Banned
Rather City than Atlético, definitely. This is just a choice between 4 lesser "evils", if you can call it this way.

Really? How is Atleti the lesser of 4 evils? They fully deserve their place in the semi-finals. What is your reasoning behind preferring Bayern to win it? I don't think any cule would rather that than Atleti winning it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Atlético weren't cowards like Mou's Chelsea or Inter. Cholo's side actually attacked us in both legs. Naturally, once they had desired result they closed down.

If losing to Atlético in quarters felt like a disaster, just imagine how would it feel if we lost to pep and Bayern in semis.

J

Jamie Cal

I hope he wins it, or City, honestly. I can't believe there's Barcelona fans wanting Atlético to win it ahead of Bayern or City.
Abso-fucking-lutely.

Also, City aren't really an artificial club. They're an oil club now but they've been a decent club.

At the end of the day I don't particularly want any of them to win it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm desperate. As long as Real Madrid doesn't win it, I really don't care whether it's Atletico, Bayern or City. JUST NOT REAL MADRID!!!!!

Alarcón

I absolutely want Atlético to win it but seeing that Real Madrid will probably be in the final, I would rather Bayern pull through. I just think Bayern have a much better chance against this weak Real Madrid side and I couldn't stand RM winning the CL.

BBZ8800

Real:Atletico final

And 70-80% chances that Real will pull some magic (Atletico will be scared in the final to some extent after they failed the last time) and that's it.
Real will on paper be a better club than us in the last 3-4 years (with 2 CLs) and this will be BBC's and CR7's era when you'll read about it 20 years from now.

The best team doesn't always win.
Luck, injuries, motivation, motivation, motivation.

amircule

And 70-80% chances that Real will pull some magic (Atletico will be scared in the final to some extent after they failed the last time) and that's it.
Real will on paper be a better club than us in the last 3-4 years (with 2 CLs) and this will be BBC's and CR7's era when you'll read about it 20 years from now.

Atletico got balls. They are not scared of anyone.

CuleLife4Life

The whole better team than us is a bit extreme but I agree to some extent. Madrid just like last season and in 2014 final will find a way to beat Atleti. Atleti dominates them in the league but Real always beat them in cup competitions. Although I wouldn't count Bayern out just yet. But even if they make the final, Pep is probably gonna field some dumbass lineup and lose the final.

Its just not right but life isn't always meant to be fair.

barcafan161

2nd leg in Germany will be great..can't wait to watch it

Be the same type of game as last night. Just if Bayern. Can break them down.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
One thing's for sure. Atlético ain't Benfica or any other minnows Bayern beat these last 3 seasons under pep.

Home of Barca Fans