Pep Guardiola

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think he's one of the most capable managers out there and it's not just the hype. I hope Barca's board considers to bring him back after his ManCity tenure.

He doesn't want to come back. Plus, he is the highest paid football manager ever, a small club like us can't meet his lavish salary demands.

bismp

He doesn't want to come back. Plus, he is the highest paid football manager ever, a small club like us can't meet his lavish salary demands.
"Small club" yeah sure,the most successful club of the last decade+the club with the most expensive signings of the last few years

Louis Bloom

Well said. And I have to say, I have really grown to dislike Guardiola over the years. He is one of the best football managers in the world if not THE best make no mistake, but his personality, the way he acts and talks etc. just smacks something that is not genuine to me, for some reason.

and you realized that during his bayern spell ? what a joke.

Coupled with the fact that Bayern is the most hated team for me along with Real Madrid, I wish sincerely that Bayern failed to win the CL this season. And I wish Guardiola bad luck with City in the next coming years.

I wish him the best, and when we get knocked out of the CL, I hope he wins it. He showed us the best football this club has ever seen. Never seen a team dominate another team like we did in the cl final against Man Utd..

I don't see a problem with his personality. It seems everywhere he goes majority of the player respect him. I've watched a few games of BM and you can see the connection/relationship he has with his players. That's what is most important. At the end I'd prefer him to win it, rather then RM more so.

J

Jamie Cal

It's gonna be fascinating seeing how he deals with Atleti, how he circumvents their press etc. would love to see him dick Madrid out of it in a final.

serghei

Don't like Bayern, but I cheer for them everytime they play Madrid. But I'd rather see Atletico winning it. They deserve it.

"When you see the game against Valencia, you realize that they continue to show that nobody plays like that, nobody. Nobody can play at that level," the Bayern boss said following the Catalan side's 2-1 defeat last Sunday.

Luis Enrique's men have endured a dismal run of form, with just one win in their last six games in all competitions, having earlier set a club record of 39 matches unbeaten.

Their slump has seen Atletico Madrid move level on points at the top of La Liga, while Diego Simeone's side also knocked the Catalan holders out of the Champions League at the quarter-final stage.

"They have a unique, special football, they have done for many years, and hopefully they can regain the league title," Guardiola added.

"They can win La Liga because they have more chances than anyone else. They're first. But can they lose it? Of course. The teams behind are very good."

"Hopefully Barca win the league, that's what I want."

Once a Cule always a Cule.

J

Jamie Cal

Think he's gonna do it in the CL this year. Beating Atleti and their press won't be easy, but I think if there's anyone with the ideas to do so, it's Pep.

While he mighn't beat Atleti, I think if he's playing Real in a final he'll hammer them. Real are one fit and firing forward line away from being hugely exposed, and Bayern have all the tools to do it.

Galning

I hope he wins it, or City, honestly. I can't believe there's Barcelona fans wanting Atlético to win it ahead of Bayern or City.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
City? Common.. That artificial club with limitless resources ahead of genuine club like Atleti?
Like or hate his style, I think Cholo deserved to win Champions League.

Richard.H

I hope he wins it, or City, honestly. I can't believe there's Barcelona fans wanting Atlético to win it ahead of Bayern or City.

Why?

Bayern has arguably been a bigger European rival to us in the past 4 years than Atletico. If they win, they will also have 1 more CL title than Barca. A lot of team fans care about statistics like that.

I'm fine with Man City or Atletico winning it, it will also benefit our league greatly.

Home of Barca Fans