Pep Guardiola

He didn't have the best encounter the last time against RM, but this is pure bantz by him.

Guardiola "I know that Cristiano Ronaldo wanted Benfica in semi-finals. I'm sorry for him"

I think Pep will go out on a high and win it. Boateng is back soon which is huge for them

Bayern works with a makeshift defence since about 2 months. Martinez even if he played yesterday - is not fully fit yet, too. Getting them back - Boateng will soon be back in teamtraining - will really be great. You play a lot more careful if you know that every offensive mistake will get your defense in trouble... Boateng and a fit Martinez will help everywhere.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don't really know why some of the people on here hate him so much and want him to fail in the CL. Him and Simeone is who I will be cheering for, because if RM somehow wins the CL again it would be a disaster. Glad to hear that they're getting Boateng back soon, he has been missed, I'm sure.

This is a better Bayern and a much worse Real than the last time they met. Just someone like Costa will make big difference as Marcelo isn't the best at defending, especially when it comes to pacey technical players.

Hardy

I don't know, Bayern's defense is really shit. If Real play smart like with us could be very dangerous in fast break.

Devils

People want him to fail because they want to see Bayern fall, it really has nothing to do with a personal vendetta against Pep only.

I fucking despise Bayern and hate Real. I would love if both of them were eliminated next and the final was City vs Atletico.

That's a horrendously uneventful and boring final, but I would take it any day if it meant neither Bayern or Madrid were winning it.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Wouldn't mind if Bayern or City win CL, I would probably puke if RM wins it and CR scores a penalty and does his hulk impression again.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, Real's defense is even more shit, especially when Bayern gets Boateng back. Lewandowski, Müller, Costa, Robben, Coman, Ribery etc. Bayern got so many players that could destroy that defense.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
People want him to fail because they want to see Bayern fall, it really has nothing to do with a personal vendetta against Pep only.

I fucking despise Bayern and hate Real. I would love if both of them were eliminated next and the final was City vs Atletico.

That's a horrendously uneventful and boring final, but I would take it any day if it meant neither Bayern or Madrid were winning it.

Well said. And I have to say, I have really grown to dislike Guardiola over the years. He is one of the best football managers in the world if not THE best make no mistake, but his personality, the way he acts and talks etc. just smacks something that is not genuine to me, for some reason.

Coupled with the fact that Bayern is the most hated team for me along with Real Madrid, I wish sincerely that Bayern failed to win the CL this season. And I wish Guardiola bad luck with City in the next coming years.

CuleLife4Life

I don't hate Pep. Just Bayern. I'll never forget that cunt Muller's push on Alba 3 yrs ago.

Bayern winning it is equivalent to Real winning it for me.

Unfortunately, one of them will probably win it because football is a cruel like that.

JackaL

I think he's one of the most capable managers out there and it's not just the hype. I hope Barca's board considers to bring him back after his ManCity tenure.

Jadentheman

Well said. And I have to say, I have really grown to dislike Guardiola over the years. He is one of the best football managers in the world if not THE best make no mistake, but his personality, the way he acts and talks etc. just smacks something that is not genuine to me, for some reason.

Coupled with the fact that Bayern is the most hated team for me along with Real Madrid, I wish sincerely that Bayern failed to win the CL this season. And I wish Guardiola bad luck with City in the next coming years.

Yes he does have this pretentious hipster type about of him especially in regards to his style of play and tactics. But he keeps winning...

Home of Barca Fans