Pep Guardiola

El Flaco

Pep Guardiola has decided to join City at the end of the season, with Carlo Ancelotti replacing him.

[tw]678230081542758400[/tw]

raskolnikov

Bit of a dick move from City towards Pelligrini, now I really hope Jose ends up joining United.
Ancelotti is a really smart choice for Bayern, ultimate cupcoach and even he cant fck up that league.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bit of a dick move from City towards Pelligrini, now I really hope Jose ends up joining United.
Ancelotti is a really smart choice for Bayern, ultimate cupcoach and even he cant fck up that league.

With Dortmund getting better and better and considering he fucked up at his first season with PSG, I'd say nothing is impossible for Carlo. Won't be surprised if BVB come really close or even win the league next season.

serghei

Seems like Ancelotti has finally found a league he can't not win. Great move for Bayern.

city a step down from bayern

A different challenge for Guardiola, let's see if he can turn them into CL contenders.

Well, City this year is not looking bad in Europe at all. Winning the group with the finalists from last year, now playing with Kiev which they will probably eliminate. They will probably be in the quarters, and from there on, you never now. They could make the last 4 this year. Both them and PSG, or one of the two if they get paired together in the quarters.

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

Almost certain to end up at City...really disappointing considering how he's the perfect person to change our system to a more progressive one..

Trickykid

Good. I have no love for Bayern, so I'm glad he's leaving. Then again, City isn't much better to be honest, but I bet he'll pick them, as they're easy choice.

I really hope he surprises us all and goes for a real challenge, but I don't see it happening.

JackaL

ManCity was never in need of any money injection but with the FFP rules, it surely helps that the EPL has such a TV deal. Some of the clubs already incorporated the future money injections in their 2015 budgets and bought players at overrated prices, but I guess Pep will be buying some new players for City to create his very own team. He had his highs and lows with player transfers though (Ibra switch with Eto'o, Alexis Sanchez, Fabregas etc.). Interestingly, it will be probably Pep that gives Mou another chance of leading a top tier club to glory, that is, if Mou's allmighty manager convinces Manu to bring him in, the rivalry between Pep and Mou will probably help Mou rather than Pep!

Home of Barca Fans