Pep Guardiola

Ocelot

Sorry. Basicly he said that he was treated like a king under Laporta , Now he's all alone under Rosell, even the way they handaled the Osasuna match fiasco. After the winter break they will talk about contract extention but they don't know if he'll sign or not.

J

Jordzibob

Sorry. Basicly he said that he was treated like a king under Laporta , Now he's all alone under Rosell, even the way they handaled the Osasuna match fiasco. After the winter break they will talk about contract extention but they don't know if he'll sign or not.

Much as I love the show, their always trying to stir up trouble, I woudlnt buy into it too much.

Pep isnt the sortof guy to go "spoil me with all your finest riches as a bribery to stay!", and its common knowledge that any "special treatment" anyone got from Laporta, contributed towards the debt he so carefully hid away. The club will do everything in their power to keep Pep, no other manager could do what he's doing for Barca.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
It was Rosell who was involved and who made the Bid for Quatar , Pep wasn`t involved directly or so. Shut the rumors please.

Madness

It was Rosell who was involved and who made the Bid for Quatar , Pep wasn`t involved directly or so. Shut the rumors please.

It's NOT a rumor that Pep was a supporter of the Qatar Bid. Did you watch the video link? He speaks of his love for the Country and the people that helped his family during his time in Qatar. There is no denying the video. Holding a press event is as direct as he can get.

I didn't say it was a bad thing. I like the idea of hold a World Cup in the Middle East....but not sure that Qatar is the best location. Looking forward to them building some amazing stadiums. (Island Stadium!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcAi3GLQyOI)

beef-supreme

Actually regarding the whole Revista issue, it was only Balague who said that, and we all know he's a Perikunt, so I wouldn't read too much into it. The others all disagreed with him.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Don't feed the troll, HoF.

Coolface_troll_seal.png

Home of Barca Fans