Pep Guardiola

J

Jordzibob

Haha yeh I know, I posted that earlier, it's insane. Embarrasing for them.........

Birdy

Indeed, he should become barcelona's Sir Alex staying for many many years.. He wants to, and Rossel, or whoever is up, would be idiot if he doesnot agree to that.. You cannot make trebles everry year, but you can make trebles every five years, and win La liga 5 times in 7 years, to establish the team forever in the top top class..

mittchan82

I love Pep. With him, true Barca colors comes out and is inspirational to the team and has been successful. What else can anyone want from a manager like Pep? Not to mention he is still young and at the beginning of his managing career. I doubt that no one wants to see Pep leave our side and see him managing another team.

The thing that makes me uneasy is that I've heard something about Pep and Roselle not seeing eye to eye at certain things and that is one of the reason he opt for 1 year extension of his contract. So when the higher ups do something that does not fit his philosophy he can pack and leave. (Please correct me if I am wrong about this. )

Or is it Pep's plan to make them stay on their toes so that, he could maintain his managing style in the team without anyone stepping on his toes?

I would love to see him be our SAF. Pep staying and coaching until he is as old as SAF is a dream for many of us, I'm sure.

Quick questions: do Socios have any say on who's going to manage the team in any ways? or is it just those higher ups who decide anything? When club members are the owners, like it is advertised, shouldn't they have a say in subjects concerning the club? Am I asking too many questions?

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1291294963_0.jpg

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Even the speculating reports of he moving to Chelsea is suffocating me, feels like Vomit on them and Die.

:(

Home of Barca Fans