Pep Guardiola

L

linetty

CCPv0mIWEAA36Cl.jpg

DrPepper

What's up with him? Even during our prime days only managed to win 2 knockout stage away matches in 4 years. With Bayern none so far.

What are you trying to say ? he only won because of two players ?

Don't get me wrong, I rate him as one of the top 5 managers in the world right now, however I'm starting to feel like he owes more to Messi and Xaviesta than people would like to admit. He'd still probably run away with the league because RM was a mess and Atleti were just on the come up back then, but 2 CLs against a very good United team, and 4 straight semis?

DrPepper

He beat Arsenal 0-2 last season. Arsenal were down to 10 men though.

Completely forgot that. Still his teams tend to underperform in away CL matches. Lucky for him that his teams always have the second tie at home.

Bayern will obviously still go through but not as easy as expected.

khaled_a_d

Don't get me wrong, I rate him as one of the top 5 managers in the world right now, however I'm starting to feel like he owes more to Messi and Xaviesta than people would like to admit. He'd still probably run away with the league because RM was a mess and Atleti were just on the come up back then, but 2 CLs against a very good United team, and 4 straight semis?

Any coach need gr8 players to win trophies ,the same way every gr8 players need gr8 coaches too .
A gr8 coach maximize the team talent and make them playing to their potential ,Pep exactly made that with Barcelona .that why he is great coach

Any coach need gr8 players to win trophies ,the same way every gr8 players need gr8 coaches too .
A gr8 coach maximize the team talent and make them playing to their potential ,Pep exactly made that with Barcelona .that why he is great coach

Yes he is great, won't dispute that. Just saying that maybe it's time to reevaluate if he already belongs to the "GOAT manager" discussion.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
One of the best managers of all time, Arrigo Sacchi, when he took over Milan the first time he bought Guulit, Rijkaard and freaking van Basten.
His defense was probably the best defense in the history of football, maldini, baresi, costacurta and tassotti.
I'm pretty sure there were clueless haters like 1611 then, saying the same garbage about him.

Pls stop embarrassing yourself.

Home of Barca Fans