Pep Guardiola

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Press have been saying that Pep would make a good manager (Premiership type - handling the transfers along with training). But, once returning from Japan, it took about few minutes for Txiki to issue a press statement saying it`s not a good idea. Talk about a fear for his own chair :lol:
I think Pep is smart enough to handle the job. I`d rather have our coach decide who we buy than leaving it to Txiki

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
It's always been that way at Barça, it's not like Pep didn't know that the transfer wouldn't be totally in his control.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What was up with omitting Caceres from the squad list and starting Sanchez instead of him as a CB :?
Guy returns early from his holidays and doesnt even get to be on the bench

Evil

Shabazz
I'm sure he would have done better than Sanchez, I'm not saying Sanchez was bad. He's just not Center Back material, plus Cáceres is physically stronger and better in the air ... and above all the guy came back early from his holidays :p

Maybe he´ll play against Atletico ?

T

TinaFCB

We have a big squad so it`s hard to keep everyone happy...

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Best manager in the World ATM. He has the World class team but still.. It`s his premier season and he`s working wonders

Barca_Ray_USA

FCB-Michael said:
Best manager in the World ATM. He has the World class team but still.. It`s his premier season and he`s working wonders

Yeah, Chelsea boss and the rest of the magnates must have an eye on him already.

Barca_Ray_USA

Pep looks invincible. I guess he disappointed all Madrid fans tonight. Must be really tough when you get your hopes up only to smoke them like Barca did vs. Osasuna

Home of Barca Fans