Pep Guardiola

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Book goes on sale April 23...Must...have! :worthy:

14268go.png

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I wonder why Iniesta has to play on the fucking left wing each and every game... Just insert that douche bag Cesc wherever you want to Pep, just PLEASE don't sacrifice Iniesta to the fucking wingplay!!

Just because he doesn't complain doesn't mean he likes it :(

F

Flavia

I wonder why Iniesta has to play on the fucking left wing each and every game... Just insert that douche bag Cesc wherever you want to Pep, just PLEASE don't sacrifice Iniesta to the fucking wingplay!!

Just because he doesn't complain doesn't mean he likes it :(
That's not because of cesc, it's because we lack firepower upfront. Did you see pedro today? Iniesta played there because Pep doesn't trut cuenca enough yet, it seems. The only goalscorer is Messi. Alexis, Sergio and cesc aren't goalscorers, that's why they missed our chances.

viper76

I have so much respect for pep but tonight he fucked up big time
why played cesc ?
why played adrino ?
why played Iniesta as a winger?

I hope he will make up for his tonight mistakes on the 2nd leg

gingerless

if he didn't play adriano who the fuck did u want him to play? muniesa? what was wrong with picking adriano anyway? he had a good game

Birdy

PEP, please stop frustrating us with the stupid idea of playing iniesta on the wings and fabregas in his position.
Please pep stop..
Dont you see how fucking bad it ends up to be for the team?

I hope we would see a 3-4-3 against the parked bus on the return.. without fabregas..

B

barcelonista

Everyone calm down. Pep lost on purpose today so Roman gives Di Matteo a long term contract and forgets about luring him to Stamford Bridge. Obvious plan is obvious. :pep:

Home of Barca Fans