Pep Guardiola

mixer

Guardiola: "Cesc could play because committee didn't yet meet to confirm yellow-card suspension? In my head, he's out, we'll see."

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Guardiola: "Cesc could play because committee didn't yet meet to confirm yellow-card suspension? In my head, he's out, we'll see."

Could you imagine Cesc to play tomorrow but not next weekend? lol

soarq

The refereeing committee gathers today before our game so Cesc will miss Getafe and will be available against Levante most probably.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
My Guardiola kit from last season is losing it's lettering....Gotta get a new one...Anyone know if the Botiga at Camp Nou also prints up classic/retro kits?...Would like to get the centenary kit with Guardiola

F

Flavia

Guardiola equals Rijkaard with 112 victories in La Liga

Roger Bogunyà

04/10/2012 23:03

Barça’s victory this Tuesday over Getafe saw Gaurdiola equal Rijkaard’s record of 112 victories in La Liga

Josep Guardiola continues to break records as FC Barcelona’s manager. After today’s victory over Getafe, he’s now the manager with the second most amount of wins in La Liga in the history of FC Barcelona. Guardiola is level with Frank Rijkaard in second place, both with 112 victories. The Catalan manager reached this mark after leading his team in 146 league matches, with a winning rate of 76.8%, the highest of any Barça coach in the history of the Club. Rijkaard’s win rate in La Liga is 56.9%.

Only 10 defeats

If Guardiola’s number of wins is impressive, then the amount of games he’s lost is even more astounding. Of his 146 matches at the Barça helm, he’s only lost 10 games and drawn 24 times. His team have scored 392 goals and conceded 103. In terms of points, Guardiola’s Barça have earned 354 points over these past four seasons.

Only Johan Cruyff has led FC Barcelona to more victories than Guardiola. The Dutchman won 183 matches on the Barça bench from 306 games.

Alissa

Did you see his reaction and that hug between him and Tito after Messi's goal? See, even if he wanted to, he wouldn't be able to leave this team, where else would he get to witness such magic every freaking game?

M

mitkoa7x

Did you see his reaction and that hug between him and Tito after Messi's goal? See, even if he wanted to, he wouldn't be able to leave this team, where else would he get to witness such magic every freaking game?

That was precious :wub:

Clockwise

Buccaneer

yeah him and Tito are more than bros. ;_;
May Pep stay with us forever x 2

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
FC-Barcelona-s-coach-Pep-Guard_54283546477_54115221155_600_244.jpg

JDaniels

If Valdes gets his fifth yellow, so be it. Then Pinto will play against Madrid next week.

Messi and Ronaldo? We're lucky to see such good players in action.

Winning the Liga possible? You know what I think. We just try stay in the competition as long as we can.

Afellay has been working with the group for a while. Now he should win some playing time.

Congrats to Puyol for his 34th birthday. If he doesn't get injured, he can have a long career. Football is his life.

Madrid assistant Karanka saying Ronaldo is without any doubt better than Messi? I have no problem with him thinking that.

Abidal is doing well, the doctors told me everything is going as planned. That's the best news we can have.

:pep:

Home of Barca Fans