Pep Guardiola

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Sport.es say Pep has decided to renew. I was happy until I looked for the same news in other sources and I just realised it was only Sport.es bullshit.

-____-'

M

mitkoa7x

Guardiola: "Milan is one of the greatest teams, they have fantastic players. To win the CL, you have to beat the best, Milan's one of them."

Guardiola: "Main thing for Abidal now is to recover. It happened to him, Tito, and many other people. He knows he has us by his side."

Guardiola: "Rumours about having told the club few months ago I wouldn't continue? No, I didn't say that to the club."

Guardiola: "Abidal will have to fight on his own, but we'll be there. The bigger the difficulty, the more love and care we should give."

Guardiola: "CL final against Madrid? Not even thinking about semis against Benfica or Chelsea yet. Quarter-finals will be very tough."

Guardiola: "Pique exit rumours? Only Pique will decide when he leaves. He's too important for a coach to throw him out, he loves the club."

Guardiola: "The Milan tie will be very tough, we'll need the support of the fans. Experienced players, easily create chances, good defense."

Guardiola: "Abidal is loved. The ovation at the Camp Nou when returning last year is one of the most impressive experiences I've lived."

Guardiola: "Bielsa is currently the best coach on the planet. It will be a wonderful cup final against Athletic."

Guardiola: "We're lucky to have Bielsa in the Liga so we're able to learn from him. Their qualification is a gift for the game."

Guardiola: "What the club has done, renewing Abidal knowing what was going on, shows the greatness of this club."

Guardiola: "Players praising me and asking for my renewal? I have to admit I feel a bit ashamed about it..."

Guardiola: "Abidal is irreplaceable for this team, but this is not the important thing now."

Guardiola: "With Abidal out, Muniesa will stay with the first team now, probably until the end of the season"

Guardiola: "Still surprised about Abidal's strong will. Played several games and kept on training every day knowing he needed a new liver."

Guardiola: "Messi saying I'm more important for Barça than him? Let's never forget people come to see Messi, not to see me."

Guardiola: "My players love their job so much. That amateur touch makes them better professionals."

all props to barcastuff.

and :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Home of Barca Fans