Pep Guardiola

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cruyff-y-Guardiola-jugando-a-g_54174964390_54115221155_600_244.jpg

Supposedly Pep's agent just arrived at Camp Nou and some speculation that it's over his renewal

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Sònia Gelmà@soniagelma
Em diu @DBR8 que s'ha trobat Orobitg camí de vestidors. Orobitg, representant de Pep Guardiola, recordeu... #renovació?

@DBR8 told me he met Orobitg in his way to dressing room. Orobitg, Pep Guardiola's manager, remember... @renewal?

Last edited:

Yugi

According to David Bernabeu, Josep Maria Orobitg, Pep Guardiola's agent, was spotted arriving at Camp Nou and is in Pep's office #fcblive

hell yeah

F

Flavia

As dreaming is free, I hope he took so long because he decided to renew for.more than one year

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Interviewer: How do you feel when you watch Barca?

Bojan: I have seen every game and I watch them with ants in my stomach. I have a huge love for Barcelona and its players that are like brothers to me. I watch them with great joy because I recognize everything that I have experienced with them and everything I have learned at the club. The Bojan that watches Barca is sensitive and proud. My eyes sparkle and my heart beats with a force as though I feel I am there. Those games are moments out of this world, and I don't discuss it with anyone. I'm alone with the image and the sensation of joy and passion. I haven't reached the point of crying, but I have gotten emotional and my heart has beaten faster than normal watching the Supercopa of Spain or of Europe, I know what those moments meant for the team.

Home of Barca Fans