Pep Guardiola

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I have that game on tape!!! He was so gutted that night kept arguing until that Barca official dragged him off the pitch.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
i always ask a question myself if he was there to manage BARCA last season could he have saved DINHO being lazy bastard.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
I think that many of us on forum cares... Only thing that i didn't like about Pep was that he said that Barca don't need Ronnie, cause Ronnie is my favorite player and i think that Pep could motivate him to work hard and to be one of the best players in the world again... But when i look what we have done this season, the way we played i'm thankful to Pep, he has done a great job.

nebeer

Love is All
Pep is such a wonderful man. His very vibe and the air around him is comforting and soothing. Love him. How wonderfully he was talking to Hiddink 5/6 minutes before the final whistle! The man has a golden heart. He has truly turned Barca into a family and strengthens our bonding better still.

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Run, Pep, Run!

2itpp2c.gif

Zqa-

Winning the treble in his first season.... He would be become the biggest legend in Barca.

maz

I walk the line
Having taken us this far i think he already is. I thought, like rijkaard, he was part of a 3-year plan. Rebuild the squad, push for 1st place this season but perhaps finish 2nd. But ultimately try and win the double after 3 years.

But to be 3 victories away from winning the treble? Its incredible.

maz

I walk the line
Thanks laura. Great find. I edited your post to put the video in. When you embed a video you use the [you tube] [/youtube] tags and in between them you only put the code of the video, which is 10 or so characters and comes after the ?v= in the url.

Home of Barca Fans