Pep Guardiola

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep: FC Barcelona played honestly and people value that

postfcbarcelonachelsea2.jpg

(screenshot from uefa website)

MinaFCB

If we remove Alves and Pique from this Barca’s team ,we would have the same players that sank in la liga previous season.What’s the difference between this season and the previous one?The coach.To be more precise:coach’s ideas.Pep brought back hope to the team and injected in their veins a phrase that is easy to understand and very difficult to put in practice.”without sacrifice there’s no success”. Pep recovered players that were squandered last season,he brought back magic .It’s Pep’s and only Pep’s merit that Eto’o’s disobedience is calmed down,that Marquez is again leader of defense,Pep broough happiness back to Henry although he isn’t playing on his nautral position.

Blaugrana’s coach promised work and commitment.And players accepted that challenge professionally and humility that are almost perfect.There’s no impudence,there isn’t any row ,no relaxation no arrogance in his team.His rotations are also very good,subtitue players aren’t complaining and everyone takes playes in team’s work and success.”I’m the leader,players should follow me”.No one gave up.

Pep kept the old good formula that brough yso many good results to Rijkaard(4-3-3).Attackers are biting close to the opponent’s goal,and midfielders have freedom to join attack whenever they want:the best versions of Xavi and Iniesta loose onl a few balls and make ball flow very fast.Pep’s slogan is clear: Possession and attack.The wings have also very important role just like centre backs,who also have to be part of Barca’s offensive game.Pep’s team is able to spread out so fast that it seems they have 12 players.One-twos and one touch plays guarantee incredible performances and actions that always end in opponent’s area.

Pep found demoralized team and and lifted it up for a short time.Hunger of these players is making everyone believe that Barca will win at least one title this season.But Barca’s style ,maybe the most beautiful in Europe,perseverance and seriousness with which Pep designed this project also have to be respected .That can’t be judged by numbers.

i found this text being exactly what i think about Pep and what he has done this season...i translated it from a spanish weekly magazine

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
:rofl1:Pep speaking English. He should join the forum and every post would start and end with a lot, a lot.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If we remove Alves and Pique from this Barca’s team ,we would have the same players that sank in la liga previous season.What’s the difference between this season and the previous one?The coach.To be more precise:coach’s ideas.Pep brought back hope to the team and injected in their veins a phrase that is easy to understand and very difficult to put in practice.”without sacrifice there’s no success”. Pep recovered players that were squandered last season,he brought back magic .It’s Pep’s and only Pep’s merit that Eto’o’s disobedience is calmed down,that Marquez is again leader of defense,Pep broough happiness back to Henry although he isn’t playing on his nautral position.

Blaugrana’s coach promised work and commitment.And players accepted that challenge professionally and humility that are almost perfect.There’s no impudence,there isn’t any row ,no relaxation no arrogance in his team.His rotations are also very good,subtitue players aren’t complaining and everyone takes playes in team’s work and success.”I’m the leader,players should follow me”.No one gave up.

Pep kept the old good formula that brough yso many good results to Rijkaard(4-3-3).Attackers are biting close to the opponent’s goal,and midfielders have freedom to join attack whenever they want:the best versions of Xavi and Iniesta loose onl a few balls and make ball flow very fast.Pep’s slogan is clear: Possession and attack.The wings have also very important role just like centre backs,who also have to be part of Barca’s offensive game.Pep’s team is able to spread out so fast that it seems they have 12 players.One-twos and one touch plays guarantee incredible performances and actions that always end in opponent’s area.

Pep found demoralized team and and lifted it up for a short time.Hunger of these players is making everyone believe that Barca will win at least one title this season.But Barca’s style ,maybe the most beautiful in Europe,perseverance and seriousness with which Pep designed this project also have to be respected .That can’t be judged by numbers.

i found this text being exactly what i think about Pep and what he has done this season...i translated it from a spanish weekly magazine

Thanx Mina.
We have no reason to feel dissatisfied even if Chelsea wins. We played attacking football and players gave their best. We should really feel proud.

MinaFCB

right but wihout a title this season wouldnt be that good...i'd be proud of all players but...not completely

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Time for Catalan songwriters to make a song about this legend. First season and with practically the same team Rijkaard had + 2 "unwanted" signings (Plep + Caceres) he`s leading the team to the double

maz

I walk the line
Astonishing. And there is no other guy in modern fcb history you would want to be at the helm of this team. Pep personifies what the team is about. Tonight he made culés proud.

maz

I walk the line
I was just chatting to jordan.. do you remember when rivaldo scored that hattrick at the bernabéu but it was ruled out for 'offside'? The one image of that game that sticks in my mind is pep on the field after the game in his training jacket and was arguing to the ref about it. Little did he know 8 years later he would be managing the club at that same ground and watching them put 6 past madrid. I cant find the words to compliment him.

Home of Barca Fans