Pep Guardiola

Fourteen

Monster Masch
The sooner this guy decides his furture, the better. I think it could be of benefit either way, not matter what he chooses. I think he could turn around to everyone and say I'm staying/I'm going/you need to help me decide on my future and it will probably have a similar effect.

JDaniels

tumblr_lyl3eqJiIS1r3us9co1_500.png

Boss :pep:

Madness

Guardiola: "There are 5 million people who don't have a job in Spain, so why would we complain if we're not given a penalty?"

Truth!

Pep is always keeping it real.:pep:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He just wanted to let the world know that he has just learned about the unemployment problem in Spain... :pep:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Pep really is a legend, sometimes when people are always nice/humble it can come across a little fake but i think he is a genuine good guy

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Guardiola: "President talking about referees? I try not to complain about the referees for 4 years now. They're human and make mistakes."

Guardiola: "There's no news about my renewal, the focus is now on tomorrow's game."

Guardiola: "If you have won a lot of trophies, you have to compete with yourself. We should give a little more and are ready for that."

Guardiola:
"There are 5 million people who don't have a job in Spain, so why would we complain if we're not given a penalty?"

Guardiola: "I won't convince people who think the Liga is lost, but they won't convince me of stop fighting for it either."

Guardiola: "Being at the top for so long costs a lot. We want more but it won't last forever, sooner or later there will be a better team."

Guardiola
: "Of course I'm angry when a referee makes a mistake but soon I think he's human and makes mistakes, like we all do."

Guardiola:
"Tevez? We thought about the option, but I value the academy a lot and we'll count on the youth players."

Guardiola:
"I love everything about Thiago. He's a key player for us, extremely competitive. He'll be at Barça for many years."

Guardiola:
"This team will be remembered by many, that's already done. Now I should try to convince the boys to make this last a bit longer"

Guardiola: "That Tito can't be there on the bench is a big loss, he sees and feels many things. I tell him to call us if he sees something."

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Guardiola:
"This team will be remembered by many, that's already done. Now I should try to convince the boys to make this last a bit longer"
He's staying... So fasten your seat-belts guys, you are going to enjoy the ride a bit longer

Hatem Ben Arfa

he seems to have been stung by this whoe Callejon 'I thought barca don't talk about referees' jibe

Anyone think Pep told off Messi and Xavi for their ref talk????

Chainsaw

Killahead
Guardiola: "President talking about referees? I try not to complain about the referees for 4 years now. They're human and make mistakes."

Guardiola: "There's no news about my renewal, the focus is now on tomorrow's game."

Guardiola: "If you have won a lot of trophies, you have to compete with yourself. We should give a little more and are ready for that."

Guardiola:
"There are 5 million people who don't have a job in Spain, so why would we complain if we're not given a penalty?"

Guardiola: "I won't convince people who think the Liga is lost, but they won't convince me of stop fighting for it either."

Guardiola: "Being at the top for so long costs a lot. We want more but it won't last forever, sooner or later there will be a better team."

Guardiola
: "Of course I'm angry when a referee makes a mistake but soon I think he's human and makes mistakes, like we all do."

Guardiola:
"Tevez? We thought about the option, but I value the academy a lot and we'll count on the youth players."

Guardiola:
"I love everything about Thiago. He's a key player for us, extremely competitive. He'll be at Barça for many years."

Guardiola:

Guardiola: "That Tito can't be there on the bench is a big loss, he sees and feels many things. I tell him to call us if he sees something."

From his words you can tell he admits the same thing about the team not being as ambitious as last seasons. That pride should be replaced by the same desire of last seasons if Barca's gonna continue winning titles.

Home of Barca Fans