FC Barcelona Tactics

Darko

Messi can take them when it is better position for left foot and Suarez can take them when it is better position for right foot. Easy as that.

If that were the case, Neymar would have been taking the ones better positioned for a right footer this year.

Boris

Don't know if anyone was thinking about this , but ... To me it looks like we will see Messi playing a new role this season. I think it will be the same Barca like last season (remember the always empty box, and no one even close to the goal), only with Luis Suarez infront.

It could work really well, at least in theory.
At first it could look like this-->

---------------Ter stegen
Alves----Pique-------Bartra------Alba
-------------Busquets
------Rakitic----------Iniesta
Neymar-------Messi----------Suarez

And in game , like this --->

------------TS
Alves-----Pique----Bartra------Alba
------------Busquets
-------Rakitic
----------------Messi
-----Neymar-----Suarez---Iniesta

Thinking about it, change is needed on RB - someone more defensive would fit in like a glove. :blush: edit - someone taller and stronger, yes.

L

linetty

Neymar--Suarez------
---------Messi-------
--Iniesta--------Alves
----Busi---Raki-------
Mathieu-Pique-Hummels
--------MAtS---------

Egert

Estonian Culé
I didn't know where to post this...
Zubizarreta: "We won't have a squad of 25 players like last season. We want a smaller squad, because some B players are ready to help out."

Good that we count on B players too.

Boris

Well ofc there will be rotations.. Someone might jump into Bartra's place, Alves's... It's just a formation I'm really interested in, but players will change. :p

Roberto

Magisterial!
------------------Suarez-------------------
Neymar----------Messi------Iniesta
------------Busi---------Masch------------
Alba------Mathieu-----Bartra-----Montoya
-----------------Ter Stegen-------------------

IMO the best team with our current players(assuming we sign Mathieu). Mathieu-Bartra partnership will be a amazing defence, trust me. All of the front 4 shifting posistions in the game.:barca scarf:

L

linetty

IMO the best team with our current players(assuming we sign Mathieu). Mathieu-Bartra partnership will be a amazing defence, trust me. All of the front 4 shifting posistions in the game.:barca scarf:
Pique on the bench? He's our best defender...

Zangash

Banned

That is actually quite a solid formation when you also account for all the possible rotations and B team players that we'd like to fit into the squad. Munir can go up top for Suarez, Deulofeu/Adama can take the wings for Neymar/Iniesta, Rafinha can play for pretty much anyone, Samper can fill in for Busi or Mascherano, etc.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sure. I see many people closed their eyes when Pique played last season or are suffering from selective amnesia.

L

linetty

Pique has been immense last season!! What the hell do you people watch the games?

F

Flavia

BsrvVgACUAA-PWC.jpg:large

I liked those, could the 3-3-4 work well, I wonder? from @fiazhamsath

barcanuck

Awesome variations, we really need to get creative with our lineups! Rafinha will also be a wild card and can easily steal the show in alot of the games. I'm still intrested to see if Bartra or a new signing ex Marquinos will be played at RB instead of Dani/Montoya to add more strength.

Home of Barca Fans