10 La Masia products to watch by FCBarca

LaPulga

Yeah well, just rate Ricki higher than Ayoub... Just such a marvel of a player, unfortunately he's like only 1 meter high ;)

MessiDinho10

Yeah well, just rate Ricki higher than Ayoub... Just such a marvel of a player, unfortunately he's like only 1 meter high ;)

I think Collado is more talented, his technique and touch are very rare for football players. He is in the same team as Puig I believe.

Bobo32

Since we're in the Masia thread... here's a team with best talents imo from cadets onwards (those guys could reach the A-squad within 5 years.)

-------------------------Suarez(Barca B)-------------------------------
Guillem Jaume--------Eric-------------Chumi-------------Torrents
(Cadet A)------------(Cadet A)--------(Juvenil B)------(Juvenil B)

--------------------------Oriol Busquets------------------------------
----------------------------(Juvenil B)
--------------Alena-------------------------------------------------
------------(Juvenil B)
------------------------------------Ricki Puig-----------------------------
------------------------------------ (Cadet A)
Carles Perez-------------------------------------------Lee---------
(Juvenil B)-------------------------------------------(team FIFA :) )
-----------------------------Abel Ruiz--------------------------------
------------------------------(Cadet A)

This seems like a pretty good post from 2015!

Farripas

This seems like a pretty good post from 2015!

Yeah, and probaly only Bartra could have had a future with Bar?a, alongside Thiago. Really a shame with didn't keep them both, imo.

My bad, was trying to quote Messi983 when he posted "Looking at the first page of this thread, only Thiago really made it."

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Interesting thread. Goes to show how optimistic we are with our talents.

My hopes are on these players:

Javier Espinosa
Gerard Deulofeu
Marc Muniesa
Oriol Romeu
Sergi Roberto
Rafa Alcantara
Albert Dalmau
Jean Marie Dongou
Carles Planas
Pol Calvet

Bobo32

Out of those mentioned in the first posts, JDS was the one I had very high hopes for but who didn't succeed. I thought he was less talented than Thiago, but the same level or a level above someone like Sergi Roberto (and thus any other of the midfielders since then, bar Puig...)

Romeu, Rafinha, Suarez, Montoya, Bartra, and many many more, were players I liked, but never had any hopes would turn into stars for the team. These are perfect players to have about half of the A squad consist of, and have maybe 2 or 3 in the starting eleven each time. Pavones, so to say. Much rather have Rafinha than Rakitic, Tello than Braithwaite and so on...

Deulofeu was one of the worst players I saw play for Barcelona, and I saw him in some youth tournament before his debut and was pretty certain he wouldn't succeed at this club, I was only more certain with each time I saw him play. Right now, I see Ilaix in about the same spot as Deuloefu was, but I can see Moriba have a slightly better carreer than Deulofeu had.
Muniesa was given an early shot but didn't look too convincing to me, he was also given the red card first game IIRC. I see similarites to Mingueza right now, talent level-wise...

Home of Barca Fans