10 La Masia products to watch by FCBarca

barca96

Not playing JDS vs. Ceuta/giving him garbage time was such a shame. It was Secunda B team for heavens sake.

I was hoping that Pep would play Thiago & JDS in midfield but that wasn't possible.
I guess mainly due to the fact that Jeffren got injured and Nolito had to come in so there were already 4 players in from the B.
Now that the tie is done and dusted, hopefully Pep will play both Thiago and JDS in midfield with Mascherano protecting the kids.

Koma

none are as good as our very own jack wilshere.
shakesno.gif

enzza

Gerarda Deulofeu his very good and i like his play style :D i hope that he will make it to 1-st team :D

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I think the time has come for a new top 10 list!

A year has passed, and much has changed in la Masia. Gai has left, JDS hasn't taken the step, Rochina now plies his trade in the Premier League, Dalmau is still with the Juvenil team and a few younger prospects have made a name for themselves. Maybe it's time for an evaluation of the current top-10-list players as well?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
FCBarca, you think it's time for a new list? Pretty please. :)

I know, I know...Sorry, I've been a bit poor on this...In the middle of our move to Europe (12 days away) and just haven't had the time to relax yet (Even missed the CL match live, grrrr)...Next week looks better so I'll get on it...Promise

USWAY

I know, I know...Sorry, I've been a bit poor on this...In the middle of our move to Europe (12 days away) and just haven't had the time to relax yet (Even missed the CL match live, grrrr)...Next week looks better so I'll get on it...Promise

By all means, take your time. You don't have to do this so I thank you for it. It is actually what brought me to this board so cheers to you. :beer2:

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Patience my friend JDS will succeed I mean thiago is, but clearly he's at a different level, give jds a bit more time..

SwiftGuyver

i think the most promising prospects in La Masia right now are...

Gerard Deulofeu
Rafa Alcântara
Gael Etock
Jean Marie Dongou

Home of Barca Fans