Wesley Sneijder

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
hahahahahaha
Madrid ship out Robben and Sneijder..
they both help their respective clubs to reach the quarter-final..
Real madrid 1 - 2 Lyon (Round of 16)

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Co0ter

hahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

I was thinking the same exact thing today hahaha

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Great defensive performance all round for Inter too, Lucio read the game very well as Inter were caught on the counter and provided blocks, both Samuel and Cesar were solid, they saved the team on a few ocassions with their crucial blocks as Malouda looked certain to score. Maicon was really sound going forward using Zhirkovs poor positional play to his advantage and defensively he did well to keep Malouda at bay, very experienced performance, especially at disrupting the player link up with Malouda and Zhirkov and shielded the ball well to earn his side throw ins. Motta did very well aggrevating the Chelsea players.
Very good performance from Zanetti too, showed why he is captain and even though didn't go forward much (36 year old, you wouldn't expect him too) he was really confident and was key in keeping discipline in his side. Best tactical performance from Mourinho, as he rightly said everything was superior today, coming to Chelsea's turf winning and not conceding yet keeping possession at 50% for most parts of the game, attacking from the start and dominating the midfield.
Madrid will be kicking themselves for letting Sneijder go. Inter will prove to be tough opponents should they face Barca, especially if they could replicate such a balanced performance.

Last edited:

zanela

Inter are twice the team they're with him in the side. He adds the much needed creativity, passing & vision to their attack which they lack otherwise. He was class today. Very much impressed with his awareness and incisive passing. His delivery from set pieces probably is one of the best in the world. That assist to Eto'o was such a sexy pass. He also deserved a couple more assists. So glad he fecked off from Madrid.

La Pulga

tonight he tried to pass the ball on his very first touch and he did that amazingly. great pass to eto'o (offside) and of course the beautiful assist (again to eto'o) he tries to move the game so fast. an amazing quality. and his accuracy was great. altough i would have liked to have seen a freekick with more finesse then power.

La Pulga

hahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahaha

wow i didn't realise that! looks like they got out in time to get with the I'm-Too-Expensive-virus. the price RM got for the dutchmen was quiet 'normal'. RM overpayed ManU for Ronaldo and AC Milan for Kaká. (as did barca with ibra)

iced1776

lol good call biloo2k, didn't even notice that! makes the whole situation all the much more delicious...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Showed His class today, he just oozed creativity, I dont think its a coincidence that in his first season at inter they make past the last 16 for the first time in 3 years, He was the missing piece for Inter,

Hes my Ideal CAM along with Iniesta, A sublime passer (Sneider) aswell as a hardworker, with someone who is possibly the best technical dribbler in the world, Makes me excited imagining thhem 2 playing together.. lol

He worls best with two holding players, so we will never see it happen, not that we would anyway lol...

Beast

The Observer
If he stayed he would be partnering Xabi though Gj he wouldn't get the freedom in his role like kaka do.

with Inter there are 2 or 3 people doing the cover up for him & releasing him from his defensive duties , needless to mention other factors like the lack of bids for VDV ( who should have left & Wesley stayed ) plus on a less important note Wesley night life had a massive effect on the decision , you have to remember how bad and off form he was last season

G.J

V.H. 4 life
If he stayed he would be partnering Xabi though Gj he wouldn't get the freedom in his role like kaka do.

with Inter there are 2 or 3 people doing the cover up for him & releasing him from his defensive duties , needless to mention other factors like the lack of bids for VDV ( who should have left & Wesley stayed ) plus on a less important note Wesley night life had a massive effect on the decision , you have to remember how bad and off form he was last season
Why not? He works so well in that hole behind the forward line. You still have Xabi & the Diara's to cover up for him.

Home of Barca Fans