Toni Kroos

El Gato

Villarato!
Supposedly had a long conversation with Pep.

While his planned retirement (33 years old) is edging closer, he may want to do an Alonso in the summer with all the midfielder rumors. Has 3 CLs so a new challenge and opportunity to keep playing for Germany to bounce back on international stage is still there for him if he goes to Manchester. Frees us up to newer midfield as well.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Kroos in his podcast Einfach mal Luppen

Lopetegui's dismissal was the one that hurt me the most on a personal level because he is a first-rate coach and person (...)

He came to the club just after the three Champions Leagues and after Cristiano (Ronaldo) left. It was clear that it was not going to be an easy year.

Honestly, I was very sorry, (...)

It was the dismissal that I felt most of all, because I was and continue to be sure of his ability as a coach and as a person. It left a bitter taste in my mouth. It was a story that marked me a lot as a player. (...)

He only had a shitty moment when he was Madrid coach, I was very happy for him when he won the Europa League with Sevilla , he deserved it. He did a great job but he was unlucky and if there are no results it is not a good time (for Real Madrid).

Yet another L for the reactionaries on this forum

serghei

Wolfe man, us usual, you neglect that this is a Barca forum and we like to have digs at Madrid :lol:. Like with transfer flops, heated balls in CL draws, ref mob conspiracies, etc. You don't actually believe someone really thinks those are real do you? :lol:

Lopetegui is obviously not a crap manager.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Nope, convenient argument made in retrospect as a shield from scrutiny and claimed the opposite even after sacking and during his Sevilla tenure.

How does another L taste?

serghei

I decided not to get involved in these silly little games with digs and such anymore. Waste of time.

El Gato

Villarato!
> decided not to get involved
> first person to reply to the Kroos quote

lmao yeah, you clearly 'didn't really mean what you said' :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Kroos is such a leader, the most likeable german player for me. The way how he smashed the freekick into the net against sweden in 95th minute when germany needed a win in 2018 was insane :worthy:

El Gato

Villarato!
Has pubalgia (groin hernia), injury that became chronic for Kaka. At least we'll get forced rotation at LCM

Home of Barca Fans