Toni Kroos

Yannik

Modric is past his prime hands down. Dude is 33, had an incredible career but it can't go on forever. Kroos is probably more of a confidence thing at the moment. prety sure that at some point in the next years Madrid and Germany get their shit together and he'll be back to his previous best, but I don't think his current bad run of form is related to age or fitness. 28 (not 29 or 26 btw) is not "move to the US"-age.

khaled_a_d

Modric is past his prime hands down. Dude is 33, had an incredible career but it can't go on forever. Kroos is probably more of a confidence thing at the moment. prety sure that at some point in the next years Madrid and Germany get their shit together and he'll be back to his previous best, but I don't think his current bad run of form is related to age or fitness. 28 (not 29 or 26 btw) is not "move to the US"-age.

20 on less than 3 months, hence the "nearly" part from [MENTION=7946]S2K1985[/MENTION]
And yeah, it isn't close to the US-age, Xavi at exact same age was starting his 1st season under Pep playing best football in his career. Although some players age earlier than others

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

Toni is a sissy. Brilliant but a sissy.

Horatio

You're welcome
You have type of players that look poor in certain systems and then with other systems really tap into their strengths and they get to shine. Kroos is probably that type of player.

Morten

Another problem with this team, not only is our front 3 awful, no one in the midfield are capable of scoring goals either.
Him and Modric are controllers and redistributors, but they cant do anything in the box.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can understand Kroos there. Schuster one of those former players that like to speak a lot of bullshit.

xXKonan

A WC CM at his best and I was annoyed that we missed out on him as he's really good and could easily co-exist with someone like Rakitic and Busi as well.

But at the same time I could see why some Madrid fans are annoyed at him. Often looks arrogant and lazy on the field with his slack movement on and off the ball at times and his passive attitude.

Horatio

You're welcome
Another problem with this team, not only is our front 3 awful, no one in the midfield are capable of scoring goals either.
Him and Modric are controllers and redistributors, but they cant do anything in the box.

???? Reals midfield is far more likely to score goals than any others midfield.

Home of Barca Fans