Toni Kroos

TitoTata

Banned
Two assists, one goal. Good WC for the Real Madrid midfielder. The future Pirlo.

Seriously?

He had a shocker in the second game
Played a Sergio Roberto like careless pass enabling them to break away and score .... then did the same thing ten minutes later ( also like Roberto) and didn't even race back to try and correct his error .

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Seriously?

He had a shocker in the second game
Played a Sergio Roberto like careless pass enabling them to break away and score .... then did the same thing ten minutes later ( also like Roberto) and didn't even race back to try and correct his error .

I was being sarcastic. Hence two assists.

Devils

Rewatched that Korea goal multiple times over.

Simply a ridiculous decision to make that backpass when there was so chaos in the box.

Brain dead moment for Kroos.

Joan

According to Bild, Toni Kroos is considering international retirement following Germany's World Cup exit.

Morten

Kroos as DM? He had a good game so it might work in most games, i dont know about that idea against top teams with speedy attackers though, Kroos is slow.

El Gato

Villarato!
Kroos as DM? He had a good game so it might work in most games, i dont know about that idea against top teams with speedy attackers though, Kroos is slow.

Won't be a permanent thing. Maybe a solution for 2/3 of the league games if possession ball works consistently. Wouldn't think they'd dare doing that seeing what happened once Casemiro got subbed off.

El Gato

Villarato!
Madrid will have a tough time replacing both Kroos and Modric. Both seem to be past it.

Kroos is 26. Far from past it. Always has the same problems with mistakes. Nothing new. Nor is Germany form correlating to his. Sweden game he dragged the result back out for them during the WC.

S2K1985

Chatbot
Kroos is 26. Far from past it. Always has the same problems with mistakes. Nothing new. Nor is Germany form correlating to his. Sweden game he dragged the result back out for them during the WC.

Kroos is nearly 29. He was born 1990

Vahue

Kroos is 28. But yeah, I actually thought he was already in his thirties for some reason, my bad. He has been poor for a while though, but obviously too early to rule him out yet.

Home of Barca Fans