Toni Kroos

xXKonan

He was incredibly overrated after the World Cup.

Obviously not playing at his best position, but even then, I think he's overrated, and overhyped. That said, even if he's not a DM, he SHOULD do better there. A 35 year old Xavi would. It's just shameful.
Man I remember when some Cules panicked that we let Kroos go and thought it was the end of the world and saw Rakitic as a total Inferior option to him.

My how the tables have turned. Don't get me wrong Kroos is Talented but man I don't think Kroos would have offered the amount of things that Rakitic has done for us if we had gotten him instead.

Galning

People panicking over Real Madrid signings seems to be some sort of trend. We've seen Kroos, Kovacic, Modric, James,...

mark1nhu

People panicking over Real Madrid signings seems to be some sort of trend. We've seen Kroos, Kovacic, Modric, James,...

To be fair, all of them but James would fit like a glove on our system.

That's a good reason to be sad about them going to Madrid.

Galning

To be fair, all of them but James would fit like a glove on our system.

That's a good reason to be sad about them going to Madrid.

Well if that was the point being made people would accept it. However, it sounded more like we were fucked.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Well if that was the point being made people would accept it. However, it sounded more like we were fucked.
well we were fucked because we were losing out on players that would fit in here like a glove!

But then again none of them would have really brought much to our table except for Modric, so probably could be called an over reaction.... In Modric's case, we at least wouldn't have wasted our time and resources for the prodigal son

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
With PSG,City and Man.Utd we could get some nice money for him and I'd really like that. He doesn't fit into our system at all.

xXKonan

He's a good player it's just his time at Real so far have been a damper on his reputation a bit.

He's not a DM and it clearly shows on the field. He's better off having a DM right next to him (or behind) so that would allow him to do his thing.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
A WC winner and a treble winner, being an integral part of the team winning them cannot be a fraud!

Home of Barca Fans