Toni Kroos

Morten

FSW should stop messing around with his position, idk what his big idea is, but these suden role-changes for Kroos is a bad idea. Probably cause he wants to fit Casemiro in there as dm, but Casemiro isnt that good tbh.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
FSW should stop messing around with his position, idk what his big idea is, but these suden role-changes for Kroos is a bad idea. Probably cause he wants to fit Casemiro in there as dm, but Casemiro isnt that good tbh.

I'd be very worried about playing Casemiro against Barcelona and Italian teams but I would star him as #1 against English/French/German and the Atleticos.

Trickykid

This really shouldn't be that funny, but it gets me every single time.

I was looking for the origin of the nickname, or rather who started it, when I stumpled upon this:

Random guy on the internet said:
...Although some have said it's a comparison to Manuel in Faulty towers but I don't believe that as Manuel as Terry put it : was thin, handsome and inteligent therefore nothing like Rafael.

:lol:
... I absolutely love Fawlty Towers.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He was literally walking back during the movement that resulted in Iniesta scoring. Reminds me why Bayern fans complained about him.

kollegah

i once said in this this thread that he is shit, but lot of people wanted to told me how good he is. he can nothing do against good oppositions. iniesta and busi are his godfathers, making fun of him.
imo he is a bigger big game choker than mesut and cesc, damn i didnt even even notice he was playing until 30 min or so.

Richard.H

I'm not sure if it's the tactics, but he is having a terrible season so far. A complete 180 from last season. Absolutely invisible in most matches and nowhere near the same impact as last season. Madrid fans are correct to label him Kroosamendi.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm not sure if it's the tactics, but he is having a terrible season so far. A complete 180 from last season. Absolutely invisible in most matches and nowhere near the same impact as last season. Madrid fans are correct to label him Kroosamendi.

He needs a defensive midfielder to guard him, and a dedicated dm at that. A player like Martinez at Bayern or Matic at Chelsea. Otherwise it's very easy to expose Kroos's flaws.

barcanuck

He needs a defensive midfielder to guard him, and a dedicated dm at that. A player like Martinez at Bayern or Matic at Chelsea. Otherwise it's very easy to expose Kroos's flaws.

It worked well with Carlo for a while having no real DM with Kroos - Modrid - James midfield but eventually teams figure out there isn't enough defensive qualities for that midfield to be broken.

Beast

The Observer
Indeed... it's Rafa's tactics that doesn't suit the majority of the team outside the 2 CB & keeper

Home of Barca Fans