Toni Kroos

xavisionary

I love the German way of saying his name...kind of like KH-REUSZ, but much sharper and snappier (and, being German, fruiter). As an English speaker, it gives me great amusement trying to mimic it.

spring

does anyone heard any new thing about toni kroos? I read somewhere that pep doesn't want him for next year, also robben and gomez! (i think fcbayern forum in russia)
i don't know how many people are agree with me, but i love to see him in barca! he can bring a new and different style to team!
is there any new thing? or is there anyone agree with me?

PaulFCB

Banned
I heard the same rumors a while ago watching Bundesliga on Eurosport but I don't know how he will fit in our squad.

I think it's decisive if we keep Tito or not how the team will start to shape up, first decision should be YES, WE DEF KEEP TITO or not and try to bring Jurgen mann maybe.

I would be very surprised if Pep even attempts to get rid f him, he had a magnificent season until the injury and is the heir to Schweinsteiger for club and country, and even if Pep tried to I highly doubt Bayerns hierarchy would let him go

spring

I would be very surprised if Pep even attempts to get rid f him, he had a magnificent season until the injury and is the heir to Schweinsteiger for club and country, and even if Pep tried to I highly doubt Bayerns hierarchy would let him go

yes, he is a big talent but we all know how pep is! if he doesn't believe in one player, he will sell him, regardless of how he is good. and i don't know where will be toni's place in next year's squade?
martinz, shwaini, gotze, muller, ribery, manzu or lewa! (even robben)
kroos can't be a sub player just before the world cup!

Last edited:

Indignado

Kroos is good, but overrated imo. Plus, he doesn't suit our playing style, people say Cesc is too slow, imagine a player 10 times slower than Cesc and you'll get Kroos.

I think he will compete with Goetze for the AM, and obviously with Schweini, Martinez, Gustavo and Can (unless he gets loaned out) for the central midfield role. With Gundogan coming along nicely it is a potential risk for Kroos of missing out if he does not play as much next season but then again Loew is known for picking players who may be benchwarmers for club team (Klose in WC 210)

spring

Kroos is good, but overrated imo. Plus, he doesn't suit our playing style, people say Cesc is too slow, imagine a player 10 times slower than Cesc and you'll get Kroos.

not agree with this! xavi and inesta aren't fast players! cesc is struggling by his rule not his speed!
and also bayern was a fast team this year and if kroos was a successful player there, can be here,too! he is very good in play-making and counter-attack and physical battles and very good in Long shots! :wub:

Home of Barca Fans