Toni Kroos

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah my bad about that lol. Searched and didn't see it. Hell of a player though. Kid will be world class and I have a feeling he will do big things for Germany.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Gotze >> Muller >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kroos.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Each of them play different roles. And either way I don't think I agree with that.

And if you rate Kroos that far bellow either of them your a fool lol.

Der Kaiser

his accuracy on those 15-20m shots is really only second to Messi. he can score with both feet and has incredible vision and passing abilities too. tough choice between him and Özil in the national team. he has been playing as a holding midfielder both at bayern and the NT but he´s too offensive minded and doesnt protect the backline enough, especially when paired with Khedira. but in a free role infront of a double-pivot he´s brutally effective.

barcanuck

They have the 2nd best team in the world right now internationally. Will be intresting to see how they fair in South American soil.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Germany's midfield/attack:

Khedira-Schweinsteiger/Kroos
Gotze-Kroos/Muller-Ozil
-----Reus-------

Where did you see that? Because I don't remember Germany playing with Reus up front. Nor Ozil on the left. Nor Muller in the middle.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Where did you see that? Because I don't remember Germany playing with Reus up front. Nor Ozil on the left. Nor Muller in the middle.

No i wasn't saying that it's what they use, I'm just saying that it would be worth trying out.

Waschdel

No i wasn't saying that it's what they use, I'm just saying that it would be worth trying out.

Reus ain´t no real striker and Yogi will not play with a false 9. Maybe other ones would give it a try but Löw will not change his system.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I have BEEN saying Reus isn't a real striker :D! He won't cut it up front if Lewnadowski leaves. Dortmund will need a new pure striker.
Kroos though :worthy:.....so impressive. Plays at a maturity much above his age. Once he gets a little older and really refines his passing and shooting he will be a danger from anywhere on the field. THAT volley against arsenal :worthy:!!!!
That's not even that rare of a shot from Kroos either :lol:

Home of Barca Fans