Seung-Ho Paik

@ Deco 20 No it's not the same surname as Park ji sung, it's written differently and spoken differently as well.

kozza

In fact, people are talking more about his name's correct pronunciation than about his performances.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Hello. Just saw that he'd be able to play starting September this year. Can anyone tell me what it says on this article? http://www.mundodeportivo.com/fc-barcelona/20150130/54426655044/paik-a-punto-deser-comunitario.html
I'm Spanish illiterate..

That he's banned and Korean and that he'll be able to be registered "soon".
He's been here since 2010, which is almost 5 years and the moment he hits that he'll count as a Spanish/European player. And even if not for that, he'll turn 18 in March which will make playing easier.
Even if he's going through a difficult time, he's very grateful to the club for all the attention they have been giving him. His plan is to play for Barca, despite his contract with the club not being valid anymore.
Due to the lack of a Sporting Director, him and his agent (Xavi's agent) haven't been able to talk to the club about a possible new contract.
Park was close to Guillermo Amor and Albert Puig. Zubi talked to Park Senior in order to arrange a meeting about the future of the player but then was sacked.
Roura's plan is to meet with the player's agent.

Paik's options are:
- sign with Barca, play for Juvenil A from the start of next season and move to Barca B starting in January when the sanction ends
- sign for another club, he'll have many suitors as he'll count as an EU player

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I'm feeling pretty lazy atm, can somebody tell me who is this guy,what's he like and where does her play..

mikia14

Was touted Korean Messi until he changed his style and position according to his growing height as well as the coach's suggestion. He currently plays in midfield, very calm, attack minded, but also plays well in holding midfield. Has great technique especially in the shooting area.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Was touted Korean Messi until he changed his style and position according to his growing height as well as the coach's suggestion. He currently plays in midfield, very calm, attack minded, but also plays well in holding midfield. Has great technique especially in the shooting area.

Thanks. Is he in Barca B or what?

Home of Barca Fans