Seung-Ho Paik

barca96

korean players or koreans in general are really hard working and humble people.
so i think this kid is worth it

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
well mr park sheng ho your task to become the next messi just got even harder... i hope you are ready for this impossible jounrye you are about to embark on in the great country of catalunya

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I have $10 on us never seeing him play for the first team..anyone want to bet against me?

Even if he's good enough, expect to see him play for Arsenal in 4 years.

Last edited:

Guardian

Why all Koreans are either named Lee, Kim or Park?
Why all Korean names are that short? Not that Balabanovski is better, but still...
Why do they eat sweet puppies?
Why do I talk crap?

Walk in the Park Sheng Ho-Yo-Ho-Ho-Ho and a bottle of rum must be a good player. I'm pretty sure

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
La Furia: He's not black and he most definitely isn't French, so I doubt it :p

:lol: Koreans love the EPL though, and Wenger loves children who live in Barcelona, so it sounds like a match made in heaven unless Manure comes knocking first.

diegomessi

Not to be racist or anything but i cannnoooot imagine an asian playing for Barça i just cant picture one in blugrana running around with yaya and xavi

beef-supreme

Why all Koreans are either named Lee, Kim or Park?
Why all Korean names are that short? Not that Balabanovski is better, but still...
Why do they eat sweet puppies?
Why do I talk crap?

Walk in the Park Sheng Ho-Yo-Ho-Ho-Ho and a bottle of rum must be a good player. I'm pretty sure

Why do all Armenians' names end in -ian?
Why do all Georgians have names ending in -viii, -dze or -ani?
Why do all Icelanders' names end in -dóttir or -sson?

I could go on...

veryfatchocobo

Not to be racist or anything but i cannnoooot imagine an asian playing for Barça i just cant picture one in blugrana running around with yaya and xavi

Considering a Filipino is the highest goalscorer in Barcelona, I can see it <_<.

Maybe this man will also re-open up the Philippines to football.

beef-supreme

Considering a Filipino is the highest goalscorer in Barcelona, I can see it <_<.

:lol: Nice one! Although he was half Filipino but still, you're right.

About the second bit - I highly doubt that...
It's not like anything the English clubs have done in Asia has helped so I don't see why Barca could...
The only thing imo that may help is if football became a proper sport in the US.

B

beautifulgame

You can't picture it because you don't believe an Asian can be that good? Mark my words, as Asia's investment in football continues to grow you are bound to see many Asians in top flight football in a few years.

Too bad India can't follow that lead: football doesn't receive anything near the necessary investment in India. It's a shame too, I have seen many young Indian players that could have made it but sadly they had nowhere to look for proper guidance.

veryfatchocobo

:lol: Nice one! Although he was half Filipino but still, you're right.

About the second bit - I highly doubt that...
It's not like anything the English clubs have done in Asia has helped so I don't see why Barca could...
The only thing imo that may help is if football became a proper sport in the US.

That's true...

You know what I find funny though? Philippines beating Brazil in the indoor football WC.

diegomessi

I meant modern day on TV and i didnt say i didnt want an asian in the team or anything like that race means nothing to me we could have a polar bear in the team for all i care i hope the kid becomes better then Messi shhoooot.

Home of Barca Fans