Most Painful Barca Memory

Moe

powered by;
What's your most painful moment while supporting Barca?

mine is the 2-2 draw against Asspanyol in 2007 (which made us lose the league :angry:). The "guard of honor" for Madrid in 2008 was pretty painful to watch too but the 2-6 demolishing of them paid it off big time.

oh and also selling Oleguer..

desoe

I was pretty much hurt when John Terry scored for 4:2 on the Bridge. It was our first "dream team" year during the Rijkaard's era, so everyone was very excited about a new triumph in the Champions league.

We came back from 3:0 to 3:2, which was qualifying us for the next round and then - BAM! Goal from a set piece and it was not even a proper header by Terry. I remember that I wanted to cry.

The draw against Espanyol was even more shocking, because everything happened so fast (with Madrid equalizing against Zaragoza), but I remember that I needed some time to figure out what's just happened. I didn't want to believe that we actually lost the title.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
For me, was the tragedy of Sevilla in '86...:sad: loosing the Cup of Champions against Steaua by penalties, after 0 - 0 in 120 minutes...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
That Español game, just the freakiest and cruelest 90 minutes of football (in sync with the zaragoza-madrid game) that I've ever experienced. I'd take a guard of honour every time madrid win the league rather than go through that again.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
What about getting knocked out by Madrid in the semi's of the CL or losing to Bucharest in the final. That was upsetting.

Home of Barca Fans