Anxiously waiting for the next match
What happened in 2003 in particular?

We suuuuuuucked.... from summer until dec

06=07 was really tough to take i was down all summer after that finish also

07-08 was bad at the end also..

but early 2000's were a pisstake

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Gaspart's reign ... there was no vision no hope ... you can say that Laporta got lucky w/ Ronaldinho instead of Beckham, but at least they had Ronaldinho lined up. Gaspart would have probably signed Denilson or something. I don't wanna go through everything that happened in those years. Gaspart's entrance led to ...

Figo's Defection ... nothing else needs to be said about that

Chelsea v FCB in 2005 was terrible, but that was growing pains. 2007 was worse. Losing to Liverpool was upsetting because they were so inferior to us, even with the injuries we had. but the Espanyol game was the worst. my goodness.

The Guard of Honor was horrible, but our team deserved it for the horrible way they played that year. Scholes' goal was rough.

but of them all, Figo's defection was the worst moment. That signalled the begining of the end for the team and six years of no trophies.

thank goodness for Frank and Pep.

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
Oh yeh, Man U's win against us in the semi's. We all had some hope after a very impressive first leg display then Zamb gives the ball to that frickin' ginger and the rest is history.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
About 7 barca fans at uni, my future wife being one of them, were whole hearted into though :D

Good times :D

I will tell you a story about that time in the future, some good stories!

u know i was joking i was sweating it out

beef-supreme

2009 - Signing Ibrahimobitch.

Exactly what I came to say!

:lol: Then you haven't been Barca fans for longer than say... 2 years. Well i know Valon has, and I also am quite sure that he's joking, but seriously, it's a pretty shallow choice if one is serious about it. No matter how much you hate Ibrahimovic, Barca at this point of its history is 100x the team it was 7 years ago. Fickle.

Home of Barca Fans