Rafael Van Der Vaart

Rohit

They could afdord signing shit like poulsen and fucking konchesky that alone would have bought van der vart but i just want the manager gone so apologies for the rant.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
these are the same liverpool fans that claim they give all of their managers time and so on.

Rohit

we give em time if there worthy, when you hear the man speak to the press and his tactics on pitch make me cringe an most liverpool fans would give him time if he didnt try to undermine us by making us look like idiots.
Ill post his latest quotes he said in his recent press conference see if this is all inspiring:
'It is insulting to suggest that because you move to a new club, your methods suddenly don't work when they've held you in good stead for 35 years and made you one of the most respected coaches in Europe. It's unbelievable,' he said.
'I've had two-and-a-half wonderful years (at Fulham) where nothing ever negative was said about me and my team. Now maybe people are saying negative things. It doesn't change anything. I work the same way as I did last year.
'My methods have translated from Halmstads to Malmo to Orebro to Neuchatel Xamax to the Swiss national team and many other jobs as well. I am doing the same things and the most important things to me are the players.

'We are six games into a 38-game season. I couldn't give a monkey's whether we're 16th or 18th at the moment. Be realistic, don't insult my intelligence with that. What bothers me is that we have only got six points and I would have liked a few more. But then I knew Manchester United and Manchester City were going to be tough games. I knew Arsenal with 10 men was going to be a tough game, so maybe six points isn't so bad at all. We are averaging two points from the other three.
I don't understand questions about Liverpool and Fulham players being different types. At the moment arguably one or two of the players that are suggested as being very different to the Fulham players maybe aren't playing any better than the Fulham players played. So maybe people should be having a look at that. If I can be accusatory of some journalists, I think they work on names and not on performances. A judgment is based on their name and not necessarily what they have actually done on the day.'

Along with him publically scapegoating players to cover up his tactical ineptness, refusing to play our best centreback. Destroying our youth system which rafa setup before his time was up. His doing more harm then good, lets put it this way his making souness's tenure look good with the way his going. we have been dominated every game and his had 16 games in his tenure and not a single improvement in performance, he loses tomorrow and the derby against everton will see how much time fans give him then. Just so you no were in the relegation zone at the moment lose tomorrow we stay there.
sorry rant over.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he still has a midtable team mindset and he is bringing it to the club. also i don't like his arrogance. you have a right to be angry but i would wait and see if he can go on a run now he has the big game out of the way.

Rohit

believe you me mate i would not wish any1 to lost his job but his clearly stated not going to change his ways which could be detrimental as he had a premier league winning team in blackburn relegated which is why i was always against him. I still gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe he could instill confidence in the team but he is just draining it. Im giving him till tomorrow an then everton to prove his worth than i guess he should pack his bags becuase being dominated in midfield every game and destroying torres by having him so isolated and feeding of craps is not on.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he should make gerrard go just behind torres again. not joe cole for God sake. he is one of the most overrated players around. he has decent defensive midfielders to be the two holding role player, but you can tell losing alonso and mascherano has made a big difference.

and still no creativity from the wings. kuyt and i don't know, babel? seriously?

however lets see how he does.

Rohit

gerrard behind torres, raul meireles playing the alonso role not bloody right wing. Drop carragher which wont happen and play agger and skrtel. TBh joe cole is well over rated his jus tries to dribble when a simple pass is the right one and then oppurtunity gone, benayoun was better tbh. Id play lucas but mascherano is a big loss, wings for me should be joe cole left to cut in and babel for pace and jus play on the right his shown he can cross but his not played there enough. But babels days are no more under hodgson his already scapegoated him to the media. Tomorrow i already no the team from in the know and its the same team his been putting out same formation so im not going to hold my breath.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
VDV was good in Hamburg. He can be good in Tottenham. But let's face it: They are not a top club, are they.

Exactly what I was going to say. VDVs form does not have any affect on me. He is a mid table team player and that is all that he ever will be. His last season appearances were nothing to be super proud of, and he forever will be synonymous with giving up/passive.

Home of Barca Fans