Rafael Van Der Vaart

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
One of the few Madristas that i actually like, Just thougt there should be a Thread about him, Undoubtably a good player, Hopefully he'l leave Madrid soon...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was for Hamburg. Scored a lot of goals there ... often deciding ones.

Spot on. Madrid and Barca are that tip of the iceberg in football. Just because VdV didn't make it in Madrid (lack of playing time was also a factor) it still doesn't change the fact that he's a quality player. Not world class but still a great player. Too bad he opted for Madrid but I can see how easy he made that choice given his background and Dutch colony that was in Madrid at the time.

Trivia: His mother is of gypsy origin. Her name is Lolita.

And who can forget his wife, Sylvie van Der Vaart.

sylvievandervaartbarca.jpg

V

Valon

I used to like him but he came out and said he's a big Barca fan and the next week he joined Real. <_<

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Into the back of the net!
his celeberation meant alot , this means Madrid go top, and the relief in the whole team when they got together. Race should be tense now leading up to el classico.

Olsend

Into the back of the net!
his celeberation meant alot , this means Madrid go top, and the relief in the whole team when they got together. Race should be tense now leading up to el classico.

RM fan?

The heck you are doing in this forum?

V

Valon

I officially hate him now. :D

It started with him joining Real after claiming he's a Cule but now it's officially hate.

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
Van Der Baastarrd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why why why!!!!! u just had 2 be there, shit goal anyways!!

Home of Barca Fans