Rafael Van Der Vaart

K

King_Puyol

he looked a good player for spurs yesterday.

funny how lots of players leave madrid suddenly become good again after leaving Real :lol: sneijder, robben, cambiasso, samuel etc and now van der vaart. the curse of madrid.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Rafael Van der Vaart

God why do we not have a Van der Vaart thread yet? He's one of my favorite players and true World Class imo.

His style and his elegance is just dazzling.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Tool

PreviewFile.jpg.ashx

Beast

The Observer
Funny how you are still ignorant to anything going on outside Man Shitty ..

i won't even bother to make fun of you as usual.. i'll let any cule tell you if VDV was anything but brilliant last year

K

King_Puyol

Funny how you are still ignorant to anything going on outside Man Shitty ..

i won't even bother to make fun of you as usual.. i'll let any cule tell you if VDV was anything but brilliant last year

"Man Shitty"? How childish of you. You're an old man now, beast. You should know better.

You are calling me ignorant? Coming from a guy that said Adam Johnson was Stewart Downing II ? hmmm.

Van der Vaart is better now than he was at Real. That you can't deny.

Beast

The Observer
:lol: VDV is not even close yet of his form with Real ..

As i told you ducky.. you never watch anything outside your pub club so don't argue about somthing u know nothing about
VDV carried the team central playmaking on his own last season with consistancy after Kaka spent most of the season injured..

so again you know ZERO outside Shitty.. so stick to what u know best.. stay local

As for Adam Johnson.. too early to tell some good games is nothing more than what Downing did in his hayday.. let's see if he can carry you to Europa league final... providing u can beat the likes of Juve @ home first ;)

K

King_Puyol

I watched a fair few games on the telebox of Real and Rafael wasn't half as good as I have seen him recently at Spurs and I'll have you know old timer, that I do watch a fair bit of football on TV. Mainly PL yes, but also La Liga (and Serie A sometimes too (rarely).
I mainly saw VDV in the season before last and he defo was not anywhere near what he is at Spurs. Same with Sneijder and Cambiasso at Inter.

Downing's hayday? He's better at Villa than he was back then and Johnson can actually run at a defender. Totally different player.

As for Juve, well, they are diving cnuts and most of their chances came from free kicks where their players had dived.

Home of Barca Fans