Christian Eriksen

Devils

That Spurs team looked knackered in the second half.

But alas, another trophy less season for them. Come on over Eriksen.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Perhaps he can learn to start plays for a deeper position like De Bruyne while Coutinho plays the role Silva does currently, more attacking and often making runs in the box.

Problem obviously is that Pep is leagues above everyone apart from Klopp in employing attacking tactics, shape attacking movement, build up from the midfield.

He is not a controller type of player. Also why are City the team Barca should try and copy?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is not a controller type of player. Also why are City the team Barca should try and copy?

The midfield. Not the team.

If there are not any controller type of player we can get then Man City's more fast-paced midfield could be nice too with Eriksen playing the De Bruyne role and Coutinho in a more advanced role David Silva usually is in.

Morten

Another trophyless season for Spurs, though they will get the CL spot, im sure.
I wonder how long it will take before some of their key players, such as Eriksen, will start asking questions about the situation.
Obviously, they get payed well in the PL, so it may not matter that much, and they are playing some good fotball every year, but the lack of any trophy is haunting them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Another trophyless season for Spurs, though they will get the CL spot, im sure.
I wonder how long it will take before some of their key players, such as Eriksen, will start asking questions about the situation.
Obviously, they get payed well in the PL, so it may not matter that much, and they are playing some good fotball every year, but the lack of any trophy is haunting them.

Tottenham have a wage ceiling so they don't really get paid that much compared to players in other teams.

FCBfan22

This guy is pure class. The only Spurs player that was trying to do something in the 2nd half. His interceptions of passes are great. Also, he won most of his aerial duels.

Get this man.

FinBarcelonafan

Underrated player. Exactly what our team could use. I would rather get him than Griezmann. Of course If we can get both, the better.

soul24rage

Everytime I watch him, I think Eriksen is more suited to the Iniesta role while Coutinho is more suited to the left wing role. I think that if Eriksen were to come to Barca, he'll improve his ball retention. Rarely have I seen him go missing in big games. Covers lots of ground and passes really well.

El Flaco

[tw]985815088228716544[/tw]

Original link for that interview Danish outlet BT made.

https://www.bt.dk/fodbold/laudrup-a...-eriksens-agent-odelagde-skifte-til-barcelona

Here's the quotes from BarcaCentre if noone wants to read either of these articles above...

[tw]985984407545638918[/tw]

[tw]985984540479909891[/tw]

[tw]985984635363454982[/tw]

[tw]985985005187821568[/tw]

[tw]985985351817674752[/tw]

[tw]985986208462323712[/tw]

[tw]985986208462323712[/tw]

[tw]985988505498140672[/tw]

[tw]985989365670199296[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans