Christian Eriksen

Trickykid

Probably the usual agent/press bullshit, but after his agent's comment about being flattered when Real, Barça and Man Utd show interest, I wonder if he's gearing up to whoring Eriksen off when summer comes around.
After Coutinho, we're pretty much out of the question, and Real are still stacked in midfield, even though I could see him being a sound replacement for Modric when he really starts to decline. Concerning they're bound to come knocking for Kane, they might as well enquire about Eriksen in the process.

Man Utd then? Pogba, Matic and Eriksen doesn't seem like a horrible idea at all - even though Eriksen is used to having two defensive minded midfielders behind him. I'm not so sure Mou would be fond of an attacking midfield like that, and while we're at it, I really, really fucking hope I'll never see Eriksen being managed by that disgusting prick.

It's World Cup year, and Levy will be doing the negotiating, so any deal will be tough as nails. I think he'll stay put, but it will be interesting to see what happens once the transfer window rolls around.

Gusjaros

Probably the usual agent/press bullshit, but after his agent's comment about being flattered when Real, Barça and Man Utd show interest, I wonder if he's gearing up to whoring Eriksen off when summer comes around.
After Coutinho, we're pretty much out of the question, and Real are still stacked in midfield, even though I could see him being a sound replacement for Modric when he really starts to decline. Concerning they're bound to come knocking for Kane, they might as well enquire about Eriksen in the process.

Man Utd then? Pogba, Matic and Eriksen doesn't seem like a horrible idea at all - even though Eriksen is used to having two defensive minded midfielders behind him. I'm not so sure Mou would be fond of an attacking midfield like that, and while we're at it, I really, really fucking hope I'll never see Eriksen being managed by that disgusting prick.

It's World Cup year, and Levy will be doing the negotiating, so any deal will be tough as nails. I think he'll stay put, but it will be interesting to see what happens once the transfer window rolls around.
Man Utd:s midfield is already a mess defensively speaking. They don't need Eriksen, they need someone next to Matic that can defend a back four.

Real Madrid should be interested, unless they want to change system which they very well might do (and of course Man Utd might change system as well in which case Eriksen might fit in).

Last edited:

Trickykid

Man Utd:s midfield is already a mess defensively speaking. They don't need Eriksen, they need someone next to Matic that can defend a back four.

Real Madrid should be interested, unless they want to change system which they very well might do (and of course Man Utd might change system as well in which case Eriksen might fit in).

Yeah, Eriksen in the current constellation under the current manager in Man Utd doesn't make much sense. I feel like Real's situation post summer is totally up in the air, and most likely hinges 100 percent on their ChL run. Lots of changes could happen.

Anyhow, Eriksen had another stellar game today against a horrible Swansea side. Two trademark outside the box goals and complete, effortless domination.

Givenchy

If money isn't the sole motivation, wouldn't United (under Mourinho) be a step down for Eriksen? I don't see creative players wanting to play in such a negative system. hopefully he stays at Spurs, he'd be great at Madrid

George_Costanza

[tw]976159963335639040[/tw]

smiling-dog.jpg

Trickykid

[tw]976159963335639040[/tw]

Sort of a sensationalist quote that. Hareide never said that Eriksen was better than all of the Barça midfielders, but instead that he isn't inferior to them. Some would argue that the meaning is identical, but the one quoted here sounds more shrill than it's intended.

Anyhow, he obviously isn't comparing him to Busi, as they play entirely different positions, but Eriksen, in my eyes, is superior to Raki, Gomes, Roberto, Paulinho and I'd argue that he stands shoulder to shoulder with Coutinho. Iniesta, when on his game, is second to none, but on a day to day basis, Eriksen is no worse than The present day Don.

Last edited:

Judoman

You can compare him to Iniesta and Coutinho, the rest are different players. Eriksen wouldn t do, what Raki does and vice versa. Eriksen-Raki-Busi, now that is something i d like to see.

Givenchy

Coutinho-Messi-Dembele
------Eriksen-Raki
------------Busi

must admit I haven't watched much of Spurs lately, hows Eriksens work rate?

JamDav1982

Coutinho-Messi-Dembele
------Eriksen-Raki
------------Busi

must admit I haven't watched much of Spurs lately, hows Eriksens work rate?

He works hard but he is an attacking mid who tries lots of shotes/balls into box more than any kind of controller.

Coutinho is better than him if wanting that.

That front three wont work anyway.

Home of Barca Fans