Christian Eriksen

Zincubus

Banned
I am a bit confused how this fact and the Tottenham player Eriksen are related to each other? Can someone explain?

Oops ... Maybe I confused him with Hazard :)

Ah well . It still stands for Hazard - just in the wrong thread :)

Apologies fellas

Zincubus

Banned
Well another anonymous game from the Dane , Dean Saunders said " he's been missing for a month now '...

He had odd stats today ... 2 touches and 1 goal :)

Note ... City were 4:0 up and they'd switched off by the 93rd minute ...

Vilarrubi

Ooooooh THAT one game about a month ago against a struggling / underachieving Real Madrid side .....

So you judge him on one game against City then when I mention a game against the current CL holders that doesn’t count?

He’s been one of the most consistent players in the premiership in the last 2 years.

And as for “missing for a month now”

1 goal Vs Man City

1 assist Vs Brighton

1 goal Vs Stoke

1 assist Vs Watford

They are his last 4 games............... have you even been watching him?

Spurs are underperforming in general, but he’s definitely not the problem.

Trickykid

There's no point in trying to talk reason with that one. His clueless bias towards Eriksen is pretty pathetic.

That said, Eriksen has been off form for a while now, which is clearly hampering Spurs' play. When Eriksen plays well, Spurs usually play well.

Zincubus

Banned
There's no point in trying to talk reason with that one. His clueless bias towards Eriksen is pretty pathetic.

That said, Eriksen has been off form for a while now, which is clearly hampering Spurs' play. When Eriksen plays well, Spurs usually play well.
Thank you

Gusjaros

Masterful player. He would do wonders in a club that doesn't play him out of position. The free-kick to the opening goal today was perfect.

Trickykid

He's been hot and cold this season, but was stellar tonight and created chances at will. He and the rest of the Spurs midfield completely bossed Pogba and Matic.

Home of Barca Fans