Christian Eriksen

J

Jamie Cal

He was brilliant tonight against Chelsea. His use of the ball and vision were typically great, but he works very hard too, more than I expected.

Trickykid

Scored a 10 min hattrick against Bulgaria today in a national friendly.

Starts around the 1 minute mark.
[youtube]UR5Y74SE_ss[/youtube]

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
His pass for Spuds second goal was filthy. He deserves better than Tottenham and rumour has it Barca are going for him in the transfer window.

How feel?

Windhook

His pass for Spuds second goal was filthy. He deserves better than Tottenham and rumour has it Barca are going for him in the transfer window.

How feel?

If Pochettino stays, Eriksen stays. That's what I think. The Argentine said they were on the right track of building a world class team, that meaning he is going nowhere. I view Pochettino as the Diego Simeone of Premier League.:lol:

Yannik

He woudln't go for cheap but I can see it happening, that's quite a good target for Barca imo, better than Coutinho for example.

Co0ter

Spurs aren't a joke team anymore, they have a very good coach. If he keeps the team together they will remain better than United, City and Arsenal. If chelsea loses 1-2 players they are in much worse shape than Spurs.

Qqqq

I think he would be perfect. He's the kind of player that performs significantly better when surrounded by skilled teammates who thinks as fast as he does.

Plus he runs a whole fucking lot.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Would not mind signing a Danish attacking midfielder. Not the first time this would work for Barca...
But I guess Eriksen would be too expensive. It is horrible to deal with Levy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Eriksen + Naby Keita might be great additions to the midfield

Had doubts about Eriksen despite his obvious talent since he was very young, but he's gradually climbed the ladder and had become a very good player, and proved he can influence the game in different roles from the midfield.

Problem still though, Daniel Levy.

Would obviously still also prefer Bernardo Silva.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans