User Tag List

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: Christian Eriksen

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorin View Post
    It's just small talk. Nobody even considered that they'll buy Mbappe now. Don't jump to conclusions. Mbappe will surely leave after 3 or 4 more years in Paris though.

Hazard is far more likely to be bought this summer; +another striker and CRonaldo's absence won't even be felt. That was the whole point anyway.
    Not likely, unless circumstances change in Paris of course. If the oil sheik won't to let you go, you don't go. Mbappe will probably sign a new contract in a year or two and repeat the cycle like others before him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    Of course they will felt CR's absence, do you really think there is some player that could put same goal numbers as ronaldo?
    Why should there be only one player replacing his production? Like I said, they'll probably go hard for Hazard + other players, which will replace his output/add other aspects to RM.

His goal level has already declined over the past years anyway. Not by much but it has regressed. It will continue to decline. Coupled with the fact that he'll need resting more and more often and it's easy to see how replacing him with other players will benefit RM in the close future.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickykid View Post
    Not likely, unless circumstances change in Paris of course. If the oil sheik won't to let you go, you don't go. Mbappe will probably sign a new contract in a year or two and repeat the cycle like others before him.
    Then good riddance to another cretin.

If he's smart enough he'll not sign another contract and PSG will either have to sell or let him leave for free. We'll see in the next years what's the situation. Anyway the soonest someone will buy/sign Mbappe will be in 3 or 4 years, if that. With that I agree that it's impossible for RM to buy him now.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mbappe? Neymar?

Maybe not the goals, but they'll bring even more quality in other aspects. Kane is hardly the only player that can replace CRonaldo. Hell, RM basically won the CL from the quarters onward with Ronaldo being a passenger.

Edit: Hazard and one other striker/forward and RM will be even better. This option is more realistic at this point tbf.
    Real Madrid need an out-and-out striker (like Cristiano has been) who is a guaranteed 40-goal-a-season player to replace Cristiano.

Which is easier said than done.

They hardly need Hazard who's doesn't really putting up impressive numbers anyway. Bale (if he can stay fit) is a better player than him.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Real Madrid need an out-and-out striker (like Cristiano has been) who is a guaranteed 40-goal-a-season player to replace Cristiano.

They hardly need Hazard who's doesn't really putting up impressive numbers anyway. Bale (if he can stay fit) is a better player than him.
    Yup. And there is only one player like this. Kane. Get Eriksen and fuck up Madrid's plan, leaving them with Benzema and Vasquez.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Yup. And there is only one player like this. Kane. Get Eriksen and fuck up Madrid's plan, leaving them with Benzema and Vasquez.
    Kane signed a new contract recently and Tottenham broke their wage structure (rightfully so) to keep him.

Never mind that Tottenham will open a grand new stadium in the up-coming season.

Doubt he'll leave the club during this summer.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just small talk. Nobody even considered that they'll buy Mbappe now. Don't jump to conclusions. Mbappe will surely leave after 3 or 4 more years in Paris though.

Hazard is far more likely to be bought this summer; +another striker and CRonaldo's absence won't even be felt. That was the whole point anyway.
    Ronaldo's scoring in the CL is untouchable. Nobody even comes to close to him over the last 5 years or so.

That alone will hurt RM immensely.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What worries me is that Madrid has been saving up quite a lot lately. I hope they spend what they have got on Hazard and Neymar or even Kane before they have to do the rebuild of the team in two seasons when Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos and Modric are done.

Does anyone know the financial situation of both FCB and RMFC?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post
    What worries me is that Madrid has been saving up quite a lot lately. I hope they spend what they have got on Hazard and Neymar or even Kane before they have to do the rebuild of the team in two seasons when Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos and Modric are done.

Does anyone know the financial situation of both FCB and RMFC?
    Our budget is 60-70m plus sales. With Madrid, nobody knows. I'd expect 150 million plus 100 from CR.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post

Do you really think CRonaldo will keep up the numbers for eternity? His numbers already started to drop since 2 years ago. At least in La Liga they did.

Sure, a peak CRonaldo is hard to replace. Not the version that needs to rest every other 2 matches in La Liga and has a terrible conversion rate. Hazard will not replace his goal numbers, that's certain, however he'll add another dimension to RM attacking play by stretching the field and being way more involved in the build-up. Other players will also pick up the slack without CRonaldo shooting every ball in sight. And they'll add more beside Hazard. Why do people keep ignoring this?

Bale will not be sold so what are we talking like he's not going to be in Madrid? It's not like they're adding Hazard and lose both CRonaldo and Bale. They'll only lose one.

If it's a player they'll have trouble replacing it will be Modric. He's the player that makes RM tick. Like we've experienced on our own skin these past years, WC CM are way harder to find.

I'll end this here since this is was off-topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Our budget is 60-70m plus sales. With Madrid, nobody knows. I'd expect 150 million plus 100 from CR.
    Oh no. I did not mean the budget, I meant the debt and such. Last season they ended the summer's window with a positive and the season before, I believe. They will have a massive budget in the coming years, which is concerning. I hope they spend most of what they have been saving on Kane/ Hazard or even Neymar. They have got also Bale who they could sell for at the very least 50m +

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway, my point is we should really go for Eriksen, before Flo sets his eyes on Kane. He has the money.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Ronaldo's scoring in the CL is untouchable. Nobody even comes to close to him over the last 5 years or so.

That alone will hurt RM immensely.
    2-3 years ago sure. They won the last CL with CRonaldo scoring exactly one goal from the quarters to the finals. He did damage against Apoel and dysfunctional Dortmund in the group stages. He was average in the elimination stages.

ffs he'll not keep the same output for until he's 40. I mean do you really think RM are braindead by selling him? No, they see that he's declining and they are capitalizing on the still high relative value he has now.

Let's just agree to disagree. IMO they'll be way more dangerous with 2 class players instead of a slightly better one in CRonaldo. Hazard + Cavani and they'll be better. Not sure Cavani will be available but we'll see.

EDIT: Last post on this subject. They can do whatever the hell they want, I don't care to argue any more than I already did.
    Last edited by Sorin; 5th July 2018 at 06:02 PM.