Christian Eriksen

Sorin

Now with Real selling CR, we should go all guns blazing for this guy, because if we can get him, there is no way in hell that Levy sells Kane to Real. I really mean no fucking way. Kane is currently the only striker than can produce CR-like figures for Madrid.

Mbappe? Neymar?

Maybe not the goals, but they'll bring even more quality in other aspects. Kane is hardly the only player that can replace CRonaldo. Hell, RM basically won the CL from the quarters onward with Ronaldo being a passenger.

Edit: Hazard and one other striker/forward and RM will be even better. This option is more realistic at this point tbf.

FCBfan22

Mbappe? Neymar?

Maybe not the goals, but they'll bring even more quality in other aspects. Kane is hardly the only player that can replace CRonaldo. Hell, RM basically won the CL from the quarters onward with Ronaldo being a passenger.

Edit: Hazard and one other striker/forward and RM will be even better. This option is more realistic at this point tbf.

I loathe the thought of Real getting Mbappe.

If they get Neymar, I don't care since he'll probably bring some heavy ego baggage with him and destroy the dressing room.

Trickykid

Why is you people suddenly think that P$G will even entertain the notion of selling Mbappe? Is it because you're sure that they will get hit by FFP? Because otherwise, there's no chance in hell that the filthy oil sheik will even listen to offers - no matter how crazy they may be.

I mean, if the Thiago Silva and Verratti pursuits haven't told you so, what will?

Sorin

I loathe the thought of Real getting Mbappe.

If they get Neymar, I don't care since he'll probably bring some heavy ego baggage with him and destroy the dressing room.

haha me too. I hope we will follow Mbappe's situation closely in the next 3-4 years. If he wants out we should do everything in our power to lure him here. At least inflate the fucking hell out of his price for RM.

Dembele settling and turning into what we're hoping will surely help. The French contingent is also helpful.

Devils

Why is you people suddenly think that P$G will even entertain the notion of selling Mbappe? Is it because you're sure that they will get hit by FFP? Because otherwise, there's no chance in hell that the filthy oil sheik will even listen to offers - no matter how crazy they may be.

I mean, if the Thiago Silva and Verratti pursuits haven't told you so, what will?

It's strange that people don't seem to understand that regardless of what FFP trouble they get in or sales they would need to make, the entire PSG squad would be sold ahead of Neymar or Mbappe.

Those two are untouchable and wont be sold no matter what (this summer).

Trickykid

It's strange that people don't seem to understand that regardless of what FFP trouble they get in or sales they would need to make, the entire PSG squad would be sold ahead of Neymar or Mbappe.

Yeah, and even then I think that in the extremely unlikely scenario that their hand would forced, Mbappe would be the last to get sold between him and Nerman.

Sorin

It's just small talk. Nobody even considered that they'll buy Mbappe now. Don't jump to conclusions. Mbappe will surely leave after 3 or 4 more years in Paris though.

Hazard is far more likely to be bought this summer; +another striker and CRonaldo's absence won't even be felt. That was the whole point anyway.

vlad

It's just small talk. Nobody even considered that they'll buy Mbappe now. Don't jump to conclusions. Mbappe will surely leave after 3 or 4 more years in Paris though.

Hazard is far more likely to be bought this summer; +another striker and CRonaldo's absence won't even be felt. That was the whole point anyway.

Of course they will felt CR's absence, do you really think there is some player that could put same goal numbers as ronaldo?

Trickykid

Not likely, unless circumstances change in Paris of course. If the oil sheik won't to let you go, you don't go. Mbappe will probably sign a new contract in a year or two and repeat the cycle like others before him.

Sorin

Of course they will felt CR's absence, do you really think there is some player that could put same goal numbers as ronaldo?

Why should there be only one player replacing his production? Like I said, they'll probably go hard for Hazard + other players, which will replace his output/add other aspects to RM.

His goal level has already declined over the past years anyway. Not by much but it has regressed. It will continue to decline. Coupled with the fact that he'll need resting more and more often and it's easy to see how replacing him with other players will benefit RM in the close future.

Sorin

Not likely, unless circumstances change in Paris of course. If the oil sheik won't to let you go, you don't go. Mbappe will probably sign a new contract in a year or two and repeat the cycle like others before him.

Then good riddance to another cretin.

If he's smart enough he'll not sign another contract and PSG will either have to sell or let him leave for free. We'll see in the next years what's the situation. Anyway the soonest someone will buy/sign Mbappe will be in 3 or 4 years, if that. With that I agree that it's impossible for RM to buy him now.

El Flaco

Mbappe? Neymar?

Real Madrid need an out-and-out striker (like Cristiano has been) who is a guaranteed 40-goal-a-season player to replace Cristiano.

Which is easier said than done.

They hardly need Hazard who's doesn't really putting up impressive numbers anyway. Bale (if he can stay fit) is a better player than him.

FCBfan22

Real Madrid need an out-and-out striker (like Cristiano has been) who is a guaranteed 40-goal-a-season player to replace Cristiano.

Which is easier said than done.

They hardly need Hazard who's doesn't really putting up impressive numbers anyway. Bale (if he can stay fit) is a better player than him.

Yup. And there is only one player like this. Kane. Get Eriksen and fuck up Madrid's plan, leaving them with Benzema and Vasquez.

El Flaco

Yup. And there is only one player like this. Kane. Get Eriksen and fuck up Madrid's plan, leaving them with Benzema and Vasquez.

Kane signed a new contract recently and Tottenham broke their wage structure (rightfully so) to keep him.

Never mind that Tottenham will open a grand new stadium in the up-coming season.

Doubt he'll leave the club during this summer.

Home of Barca Fans