Christian Eriksen

Zidane82

Don't worry no one else does except delusional fan boys and youtube highlight fans.

No one in the world other than our retarded board felt he was a 160m player, Liverpool are 10x better without him.
Coutinho is the most over rated player since Robinho, its fucking mind boggling.
Check the Liverpool forums ... his name is appearing more and more as the call for more creativity keeps being heard . Many would have him back although in saying all that many would take Suarez back as well ... sooooo

clemente

All these bullshit rumours now since Zidane joined Madrid about buying Eriksen this summer. My brain would malfunction if I saw him in Madrid shirt, he's just better than that.

Raketa10

All these bullshit rumours now since Zidane joined Madrid about buying Eriksen this summer. My brain would malfunction if I saw him in Madrid shirt, he's just better than that.

Why? We don't need him and we for sure won't buy him so why should he go to Madrid if they want him?

Havesaks

danish newspaper Ekstrabladet states Eriksen is looking on his options this summer. Is there really no way we can have him? I would rather splash 80m on him and 50m on Jovic, than 120 on Griezman. Sell Coutinho.

He is player just after EV's head but still technical enough to also have some barca-dna traits and be a good player post-valverde. His very technical no doubt about it, but he is a marathon-player, running all over the field, and fine defensively. Good to bring the ball up the field like iniesta (not in hte same beautiful way ofc).

Dembele Suarez Messi

eriksen - arthur

frenkie

CatalinR10

danish newspaper Ekstrabladet states Eriksen is looking on his options this summer. Is there really no way we can have him? I would rather splash 80m on him and 50m on Jovic, than 120 on Griezman. Sell Coutinho.

He is player just after EV's head but still technical enough to also have some barca-dna traits and be a good player post-valverde. His very technical no doubt about it, but he is a marathon-player, running all over the field, and fine defensively. Good to bring the ball up the field like iniesta (not in hte same beautiful way ofc).

Dembele Suarez Messi

eriksen - arthur

frenkie

you need to have busi in the lineup aswell.

You just can't put 3 players as starters in the midfield who never played together.

Trickykid

That midfield would be way, way too lightweight as I see it. Eriksens ball retention skills aren’t that good that he can fully compensate for his lack of upper body strenght. He functioned best at Tottenham with the likes of Dembele, Dier and Wanyama, and none of our current midfielders are even close to those guys in terms of sheer physicality.

Honestly, I have a hard time seeing how he would fit into our team in any way or shape. Play him in midfield and you lose out on what’s perhaps his main strenght; namely his end product. Play him as a 10? No way with Messi in the team. On the wings then? Nah, he’s pretty slow and doesn’t dribble much. He needs to play as a roaming midfielder with complete freedom to move forward knowing he’ll be covered from behind, and I can’t see that being possible with this squad, if we’re counting on both Frenkie and Arthur.

George_Costanza

Dembele Suarez Messi

eriksen - arthur

frenkie

Good lineup but you need the know-how manager for this to be implemented correctly.

clemente

He just said he wants something new. Fucking imagine Eriksen-De Jong-Arthur, my dick gets erect, but then goes limp when I remember who the manager is.

Laplacian

Why buy creative midfielders when you can have your bests striker (also the best in the world) drop deep and create chances for you? Why buy a creative midfielder when you can buy a player for 160m with no experience in midfield to play in the no. 8 position?

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans