Christian Eriksen

El Gato

Villarato!
Why are people only looking at the transfer fee? He's going to Inter obviously because they are going to pay him a fortune. You have to look at the cost of him over the whole contract, not just the transfer fee.

I get bad vibes from Eriksen. Reminds of Sanchez going to Man Utd or players similar.

Probably not that bad. Sanchez had all the reason in the world to be frustrated and milking United was not a bad decision at the time.

But yes, he seems a guy who doesn't really know what he wants. The only thing he communicates is that he wants to leave, but no top teams fighting for him might be hitting his ego causing him to hike wages on the largest contract of his career. Which no top sides are keen to agree to if he's really just a supplement. In which case Barcelona have no reason to go for him with an already lopsided wage ladder.

Rory

Still after his recent performances I don't want the weak mindset here. Honestly it was shocking seeing how little of a shit he gave playing for the team that's made him the player he is.

mc_lovin

I would obviously take him over Rakitic or Vidal as a squad player, but its delusional to think we could sell him for 40ME anyway if hes not good enough for us (shit last PL year, high salary, failed for us). There is risk, and I am not sure he improves our starting midfield at all (assuming Arthur gets over his injuries). I dont think hes an insane upgrade over Busquets.

LeeRomeno

My opinion on him has dramatically changed over this year. Spurs have been my favorite team in Premier League for ages, so i watch their games more often than not. But how he has acted out in his last year is just disgrace. Probably wanted a move in summer, but was no allowed and is now sulking. Part of the issue why Spurs have been so bad this season.

wisconsincule

big teams as in who ? I'd doubt Totenham would sell him now to any top PL team, making them stronger , RM are pretty good in the midfield , Bayern aswell...who else ?

Him for 15-20 mil is a good as fuck deal. Even if he's not that good for us , we could still sell him after 1 and a half or 2 years for 40-50 mil in the PL.

Our midfield is old as fuck , Rakitic and Vidal will be gone , Busi will probably be on the bench next season , we need new and younger blood. I actually can't believe we're missing out on him.

He is turning 28 in February so he is not young. If we keep him for 2 years why would we be able to sell him for 40+ million when no teams are offering that for him NOW??

It is a clear sign to me that he is not linked to any top (rich) teams. If Man U of Chelsea or whoever wanted him they could easily sign him. Spurs know he is going to leave so they would sell to a competitor if the money is right
Yes he is a big name and cheap but didn’t we just have this same situation with Rabiot? Look at how that situation has turned out.

Havesaks

We should go for it. We are in lack of midfielders. Sergio has barely the level, all tho i expect him to pass the bar with setien. Vidal will have a hard time and anyway most likely gone in summer, Rakitic isn't good enough anymore, Alena and Puig are two big questions and likely not be good enough to be starters (yet), which leaves us with two!! CM. I think he will get similar wages as Frenkie got with Barca, slightly below, 10m. And that should be doable with Rakitic and Vidal gone this summer.

xxxxxx

Not sure why we've taken this long to even be interested. We've probably left it too late now.

I wouldn't mind getting here now, especially if he's only going to cost around 20m.

George_Costanza

Not sure why we've taken this long to even be interested. We've probably left it too late now.

I wouldn't mind getting here now, especially if he's only going to cost around 20m.

Barca can troll Inter just like they trolled Roma for Malcom. Although no agreement yet between Spurs and Inter.

[tw]1220471960049803264[/tw]

Last edited:

Havesaks

We can only hope we will sign him. We need a smart "cheap", quality transfer. Need to get value in the market with those 400m distatser transfers.

Home of Barca Fans