Christian Eriksen

mia7007

He should be cheap relatively as his contract ends in 2020.
He prefers Madrid but I think Zidane wants Pogba more than him, so if we can move now before Madrid moves to him to not repeat Jovic case.
In this case need to offload 2 midfielders this summet

George_Costanza

He should be cheap relatively as his contract ends in 2020.
He prefers Madrid but I think Zidane wants Pogba more than him, so if we can move now before Madrid moves to him to not repeat Jovic case.
In this case need to offload 2 midfielders this summet

Semedo-De Ligt-Lenglet-Alba
----------FDJ---
---Arthur----Eriksen
Messi---Joao Felix---Dembele

Subs: Alena, Busquets, Vidal, Pique, Roberto

Sell: Rakitic, Rafinha, Coutinho, Suarez= 200m
Buy: Eriksen, Felix, De Ligt= 230m
Buy: Backup LB

Gaudi

Semedo-De Ligt-Lenglet-Alba
----------FDJ---
---Arthur----Eriksen
Messi---Joao Felix---Dembele

Subs: Alena, Busquets, Vidal, Pique, Roberto

Sell: Rakitic, Rafinha, Coutinho, Suarez= 200m
Buy: Eriksen, Felix, De Ligt= 230m
Buy: Backup LB

Felix is gone...City signed him

Devils

[tw]1136239444577705990[/tw]

[tw]1136243813041823746[/tw]

Real Madrid will sign him if they don't get Pobga.

Stunning.

Hazard, Eriksen/Pogba, Jovic, Militao and Mendy.

Lost for words.

Last edited:

Stunning.

Lost for words.

I'm lost for words too - at the mediocrity of it all. All RM need to do now is spend 150m on Pogba and 250m on Salah and I will be happy that they have wasted the money that has been burning a hole in their pocket.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm lost for words too - at the mediocrity of it all. All RM need to do now is spend 150m on Pogba and 250m on Salah and I will be happy that they have wasted the money that has been burning a hole in their pocket.

Physically cannot spend that much.

We're not in the running for Eriksen. If Barto has any sense, he'd go after him now that he expressed desire to leave.

Physically cannot spend that much.

We're not in the running for Eriksen. If Barto has any sense, he'd go after him now that he expressed desire to leave.

Massively overrated though. Be honest, Real's signings are incredibly underwhelming. Flo is kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. The supporters want him to spend big - but the great players are just not there to buy. Personally, I think you should have sat on your hands another year. These players will improve the squad but make little impact on the 1st team - what a waste

El Gato

Villarato!
Massively overrated though. Be honest, Real's signings are incredibly underwhelming. Flo is kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. The supporters want him to spend big - but the great players are just not there to buy. Personally, I think you should have sat on your hands another year. These players will improve the squad but make little impact on the 1st team - what a waste

Nope. They're not underwhelming. No need for hyperbole in every sentence dude.

And it's not clear if he can spend big. Can't blow off UEFA regulations and join oil clubs in the dodgy ground.

Zidane82

Stunning.

Lost for words.

Hopefully it will spur us on to sorting our squad out

Zidane82

On a serious note ( or just fake news ?)

TalkSport just had a Spanish based pundit on suggesting that we’re looking at trading Spurs’s Erekson plus cash for Coutinho !?!

Interesting even if trade deals rarely happen ..

Zidane82

That sounds like a win-win, but given the timing, it's probably absolute utter bollocks.

Well Eriksen has apparently asked said he’s ready for a new challenge..

Christian Eriksen has revealed his desire to take on a fresh challenge after six years at Tottenham Hotspur. The 27-year-old told Danish media outlet Ekstra Bladet he would "like to try something new" following Tottenham's Champions League final loss on Saturday against Liverpool.

FCBfan22

It would be great to have a more attacking CM on the right side because of Messi (playing everywhere but RW) and De Jong on the left, but knowing Valverde, he would play Eriksen on the left and Frenkie on the right.

:valverde:

Home of Barca Fans